• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

230BHP is not to be sneezed at my car used to be 227bhp and went very well too. 280bhp is enough to make things interesting :D

What you running now? ???

Kent 1608, they are the same as the SBD xe hydraulic profile but with a longer duration inlet

He won't tell us but it feels like its in a different league to mine and I've got 250! :devil:  :p  :durr:

He won't tell us but it feels like its in a different league to mine and I've got 250! :devil:  :p  :durr:

Its all torque :D

Dont know had engine problems at Hullavington. I think I broke a valve spring which meant I had to keep the revs down to 7000rpm :down: thats 1000rpm below peak power. :down:

Right a bit of video of the day and some of my own poorly running car. :down: You can see that I am having to level the throttle from about 1/3 to 1/2 way down the main straight. I need to have a look at the engine but I think that I have broken one of my double valve springs so this meant that I had to short shift the car at just below 7000rpm. That equates to 100mph in fourth at less than 1/2 distance down the straight. Had the car been running properly as it did in the first two sesions that I was not really pushing hard I think I would have been on the limiter down the straight whhich would have been 125mph. Oh well always next time.

I have this kit but a different microphone. Seems a good bit of kit and the camera angle  seems to work quite well.

Hey that was me (with Doug)! Cheers mate!  :D

Nope haven't sorted out the poor performance problem yet. Haven't had a chance