Hullavington Airfield Day

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Thanks for the post, it's good to see some more pic's of such as good day...

BUT...

None of me again!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I will have to save and get myself on one more trackday before the baby arrives!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

Mark Collins (F355GTS on Blatchat) was there in his Caterham and took many pics and has asked me to post this on this thread for him...

"I was at a Hullavington trackday on Friday and there was a bunch of Westfield guys there, talked to a few etc, there’s a thread running in the Newbie bit but I can’t post as there’s a 28 day waiting period between registering and getting posting rights!

Link to the pics is here

Wondered if you could post a link up to my pics and let them know hi res copies are available just drop me a mail to this address, (Mark AT collinsclan DOT co DOT uk) - I was in the Grey/ Red Caterham so they know who"  ;)

Contacted Mark and got a couple of top notch pics.  what a good guy!!

THanks for the link.

Mark Collins (F355GTS on Blatchat) was there in his Caterham and took many pics and has asked me to post this on this thread for him...

"I was at a Hullavington trackday on Friday and there was a bunch of Westfield guys there, talked to a few etc, there’s a thread running in the Newbie bit but I can’t post as there’s a 28 day waiting period between registering and getting posting rights!

Link to the pics is here

Wondered if you could post a link up to my pics and let them know hi res copies are available just drop me a mail to this address, (Mark AT collinsclan DOT co DOT uk) - I was in the Grey/ Red Caterham so they know who"  ;)

Thanks a lot Mark, super fast reply and super high Rez Photo........  

That will be going up on the wall

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Thanks for the post, it's good to see some more pic's of such as good day...

BUT...

None of me again!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I will have to save and get myself on one more trackday before the baby arrives!

Tim

I did manage to get one of yours but I was doing panning shots nd the speed was wrong, you were obviosuly going faster than all the others  :)

200_0651.jpg

I did manage to get one of yours but I was doing panning shots nd the speed was wrong, you were obviosuly going faster than all the others  :)

I know I know so much faster and only with a stardard (ish) zetec  :laugh:

Thank you for the pic, it's good to have a desktop image on my PC  :t-up:

Has anyone got any Video from the day as yet??  prob a bit soon

Its work in progress at the moment but not only had problems with the car but also the camera so dont expect too much :down: Hullavington seems to have it in for me for some reason. Three trips there and three times with problems. I dont seem to have problems anywhere else  :(  ???

Oh, I dont know Matt, I've seen you staggering around your back garden many a time looking like you were having problems...

Thanks for the loan Clive sorry it done a few mile round trip now :p:blush:

You had b******d off by the time I had realized I still had it. Still been out and brought my own now :p Along with a stubby screwdriver (thanks Dave)

Thanks for the oil Adam ;)

Right time to sort out all my little problems and get the car ready for next year. Hopping to have a little more power for next year :devil: along with a trouble free Hullavington. Who`s up for a couple of track days at Hullavington next year. ;)

Is this Mark's car

dscf0001.jpg

If so was loving the power slides that he was doing at the end of the day  :t-up:

:cool: seemed quite quick :p

Oh, I dont know Matt, I've seen you staggering around your back garden many a time looking like you were having problems...

Oi I resemble that remark :D

Who`s up for a couple of track days at Hullavington next year. ;)

Yep fancy giving the TVR a good thrashing