• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

Looking pretty clean though...

Do they do unlimited noise days as I've got no chance of getting under 100db

Do they do unlimited noise days as I've got no chance of getting under 100db

MSE don't

But im sure there’s other trackdays that do...  you'll prob have to go to a circuit and not an airfield day

Is this Mark's car

dscf0001.jpg

If so was loving the power slides that he was doing at the end of the day  :t-up:

He used to have a 280hp xe in that?

Its still got an XE in it so would think its the same 280bhp engine then. I must admit I was admiring the car full stop. Looks better in the flesh so to speak. 280bhp would make sense as it seemed to pick its feet up.  ;)

:D Barry get a comp licence and you can do a test day at llandow short notice you may have the track to yourself or at most a coupler of others.

No noise test :D  :D

Dave

:D Barry get a comp licence and you can do a test day at llandow short notice you may have the track to yourself or at most a coupler of others.

No noise test :D  :D

Dave

If you are nice to the lady that does the booking at llandow you can do a test day without a comp licence, I have one now but last year me and my girlfriend had the track to ourselves on a test day, all she asked  was, have you used are track before.

Is this Mark's car

dscf0001.jpg

If so was loving the power slides that he was doing at the end of the day  :t-up:

He used to have a 280hp xe in that?

Its still got an XE in it so would think its the same 280bhp engine then. I must admit I was admiring the car full stop. Looks better in the flesh so to speak. 280bhp would make sense as it seemed to pick its feet up.  ;)

When I got my car mapped by Steve Greenald he was talking about this car, the engine was built by Jason Langham of Janspeed and it made about 280hp (that put my 230 to shame), he did say that mark said the car is now a handfull to drive and it was nicer to drive with the old 250hp engine.

230BHP is not to be sneezed at my car used to be 227bhp and went very well too. 280bhp is enough to make things interesting :D

230BHP is not to be sneezed at my car used to be 227bhp and went very well too. 280bhp is enough to make things interesting :D

What cams are you using in your XE?, when I was at Procomp last having some suspension work done I said to them I may go to 250hp with my xe,  they said its track day practice that will make me go faster :)

What you running now? ???

When the car was only running 227bhp it was on SBD cams its now on cat cams

HTH