• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

Sorry Dave you did not go out at the end of the day when I was taking photos

No problem Matt, its better if ther is no evidence of my poor driving :blush:

Just noticed a little word below the HONDA on that picture ???

I woundered why I was struggling to keep up with him and he was 2 up :oops:

Nice car  :xmas: Dear Santa as David has been a good boy all year can he please have one :xmas:  :love:

What a top day.

Just finished cleaning the fuel from the back of mine and I now have a fan which cools the radiator instead of blocking the cold air from coming in.

Thanks Dave for the lend of the tools and generally being a top guy - helping other people out whilst your car is out of action itself.  I feel like sending a letter to the queen to ask for inclusion in her honours!!

As said by many - good to put faces and real names to web ID's.  Looking forwards to the next one.

Just need to make sure my car has at least a little front brake for the next one.

Now where's that wilwood brochure.............

Who`s this filling his face then

its not a coffee cup, its the new slimfast flavour...... burger and onions....  :D

Morning all... just got round to getting online.

Really enjoyed the day and was very please to drive the car home 1.5hours without any signs of work needing to be done (unlike my first trackday!)

Special thanks to Dave for the use of the camera. I have got some of the video's but the first memory card I used must be knackered because I can only play two out of four files, and the sound is missing from all of them.

:)

Had the car been running well I was looking forward to giving the Atom a good spanking but even with the car down on revs and power I still managed to peg him lap after lap.

Could only manage 100mph at 7000rpm down the straight when the thing started playing up. The first run of the day the car made almost 125mph down the straight two up so a bit of a p*****r really.

Still I wil be back :)

Some pics here These are a quick batch conversion from the original raw files so haven't been tweeked cropped or anything yet. if anybody wants any i can email the original or process it for you.

There don't seem to be many pictures of me  :down:

I have ordered the Official CD but only looks like there is one or two good ones.

I should have spent more time on the track  :durr:

Tim

have you got the contact details for the official piccys? ???

Dave

http://www.photodirectuk.com/hullavington200801010.htm

You can buy all the pic's in the "All Lotus Seven lookalikes" section on a CD for £20 but if you think about it... I have bought one  ;)

That's ok Doug, I was going to have a word with the official guy as last time they only took one picture... maybe I am too fast for them  :laugh:

Mark Collins (F355GTS on Blatchat) was there in his Caterham and took many pics and has asked me to post this on this thread for him...

"I was at a Hullavington trackday on Friday and there was a bunch of Westfield guys there, talked to a few etc, there’s a thread running in the Newbie bit but I can’t post as there’s a 28 day waiting period between registering and getting posting rights!

Link to the pics is here

Wondered if you could post a link up to my pics and let them know hi res copies are available just drop me a mail to this address, (Mark AT collinsclan DOT co DOT uk) - I was in the Grey/ Red Caterham so they know who"  ;)