• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

my mini video footage now on youtube.  you can see who's been bored this week. :zzz:

Also - why does it look so much slower on playback ?? It looks like I'm driving miss daisy! - I did think about speeding it up but i knew some clever b****** would time a lap and wonder why i was lapping 20 secs quicker than they did!!  :p  :mad:  :bangshead:  :suspect:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
 ???

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
 ???

Too long I think - goes over the 10 minute rule.  I'll cut it down and repost after tea! :t-up:

Ah I thought maybe you had over dubbed over a bit of you no what by mistake  :laugh:

Still been out and brought my own now  Along with a stubby screwdriver (thanks Dave)

Thanks for the oil Adam

no problem, but you would have thought a garage owner would have his own tools/oil :p  :p

adam

Would have been ok if he had not been using them in the garage first. Must be honest never had an adjustable spanner in the workshop though :p

Still managed to pass the help on to a Burgervan owner out with some engine oil. At least my car started the day full of oil engen if it did not finish the day with all the gearbox oil in it :blush:

dscf0001.jpg

If so was loving the power slides that he was doing at the end of the day  :t-up:

I was following him at the end of the day, enjoying the display.  Just wish I had a video camera running.

I know what’s going on my Christmas list...   :t-up:  :t-up:

my mini video footage now on youtube.  you can see who's been bored this week. :zzz:

Also - why does it look so much slower on playback ?? It looks like I'm driving miss daisy! - I did think about speeding it up but i knew some clever b****** would time a lap and wonder why i was lapping 20 secs quicker than they did!!  :p  :mad:  :bangshead:  :suspect:

Should work now (when processed by youtube)!!

Who`s up for a couple of track days at Hullavington next year. ;)

Yep fancy giving the TVR a good thrashing

Just try stoping me.........   :p  :cool:  :p

Anyone up for the one on the 7th Nov??

??? 7th of november ???

Could I get my noise issues sorted by then :bangshead::bangshead:

??? 7th of november ???

Could I get my noise issues sorted by then :bangshead::bangshead:

Only time will tell.....   ???  ???