Hullavington Airfield Day

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Here you gos for starters

Adam.jpg

Caterham.jpg

Darrell.jpg

Just like to thank every body that helped out today. Hullavington seems to be a bit of a bogey track for me. Dont have too much trouble anywhere else just there. Still I did manage to make it till the end of the day even if the car was well down on power.

By the way I have managed to end up with an extra wrench that I borrowed from someone. If it was you would you let me know and I will get it returned to you.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• Dave

• Tim Reid

I thought it was Clive PM me you address and I will post it back to you. Sorry mate. :blush:

hi matt i think i think its my wrench you have

You gotta watch him..... why do you think he has such a big tool collection.....  :oops:

Cracking day out! Well done to everyone for keeping it on the track, it was getting a bit lively out there!

Big thumbs up for Dave for that recovery at the hairpin and the all four wheels off!!!

Good to put some faces to names! Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks for the pics Matt!

Darrells car is now known as the Exxon Valdiz...  :devil:  :D  :p

cant be many piccys of me performing as I spen most of the day farting about with the mufler :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I'll bring him a bigger drill to use next time...

Darrell, I should have used the big drill bit you offered me and clobbered the noise tester with it :D

Big thumbs up for Dave for that recovery at the hairpin and the all four wheels off!!!

All I can say is  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Nice to meet you all

Dave

Great day, loved it all day.  Must admit you really have to rev these Zetec engines!!!!  had some side ways action and one spin.    

Who was the guy (in a black westy, i think it was a westy anyway) who spun in front of my while have a lesson??  when he said stay out wide, im sure he didn't mean on the grass.....   :p  :p  :t-up:

Thanks for help and advice Clive with the wheel spacers, think im going to have a go at fitting the longer bolts on the rears for the spacers over the winter....  what company did you say to get the bolts from??

Cant wait for the next one.....

cant be many piccys of me performing as I spen most of the day farting about with the mufler :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Sorry Dave you did not go out at the end of the day when I was taking photos