• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hammy

• Blatman

• michaelcoombs

• Martin Keene

It would appear Westfield don't dip in here that often... as they responded to my email but not comments here on the same subject.

My view on the pricing with and without wheel arches is that it maybe/probably costs virtually the same to make a tub component with/without arches attached.  Seperate arches represent additional work ??

• 2 months later...

Still no Narrow stuff on line :(    

Westifeld ought to be aware that if they tell a customer a couple of weeks (as they did in September) , then they ought to meet that expectation or explain  what is the problem - basic stuff this !!!!

ho hum...

* I have pm'ed Julian on this*

Just to re-boot this narrow bodied parts subject back in the limelight , as probably everyone knows , there is still no action or reply (as far as I know, maybe someone else does) from Westfield regarding narrow body parts or the promise to put them in the catalogue. As far as I know its a special order job approx 7 week delivery. Anyone know any different??

Only wot I've put on here , that the narrow bits would be on line in a couple of weeks, I have an email from the factory to that effect - that was mid September.

IMHO I expect narrow stuff is a bit of a charity case for the factory and their interest is low - that probably makes business sense to them.   :(

Thanks Hammy don,t really help though does it, judging by the previous response on this post there is still quite a bit of interest in narrow body bits!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe we should be looking at 3rd party to take moulds and do a small production run if the factory aint interested , which they obviously are not  :t-up:

I think the factory will do stuff but only special order.  

I'd like to see it on line to show some comittment from the factory to carry on supplying into the "reasonable" future. It would be nice if the factory read posts and commented too.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

who made the carbon body for gee_fin and fluke? do they still have the moulds?

Trade secret...

who made the carbon body for gee_fin and fluke? do they still have the moulds?

Trade secret...

:down:  :bangshead:  :D

it wasn't David Gould was it?  :D

No... BUT there was quite a bit of a furore over the carbon bodies so I'm discinclined to name names in public...