Westfield Bodywork online

Julian Turner - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Just to let you all know that we have now got some of the bodywork on the parts page.  

http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/shop....ory=cat

We will continue to upload all bodywork, trim, seats and weather gear in the next couple of weeks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hammy

• Blatman

• michaelcoombs

• Martin Keene

Good idea but can I ask why is the body with the rear arches attached the same price as the body without as the wings cost £160 each.

Thanks, Julian.

Hey chaps, have you seen how light these body parts are  :D  :D

Please don't forget to add narrow body parts - if you don't list em then you don't sell em and the they get deleted as there is no demand

Please don't forget to add narrow body parts - if you don't list em then you don't sell em and the they get deleted as there is no demand

Just to add my voice to that request.

Yes, definitely keep the narrow body panels available for ever please  :)

To add to Barry's comments about the ecomonics of the cost of a tub, £563, with fixed rear wings being the same as one with detachable ones.

Like many people I paid the extra for detachable rear arches when I bought my kit, as an insurance in the event of damaging a rear wing and not needing to replace the whole tub. But once any damage includes a wing and the tub the costs become enormous and you would be better off with fixed arches.

IMHO the detachable arch tub should be less, you are getting a lot less GRP for your money.

What say you Julian?

Mal.

IMHO the detachable arch tub should be less, you are getting a lot less GRP for your money.

My guess is that the tooling is more complex and costly to make

Another :t-up: for listing narrow body stuff, and not just bodywork. IMO you should try to list as much as possible, as well as making clear which parts are interchangabkle between wide and narrow. Rear uprights, for instance, and I'm sure some versions of the wishbones are interchangable, as are some shock absorber specs, ARB's and many more parts I'm sure...

• 2 weeks later...
wind whistles across the plains and a dust ball rolls in from the east as a group of narrow bodied car owners wait expectantly for great news of car parts. Some have long given up  but just a few remain hopeful, confident even...