CHEAP OULTON PARK TRACKDAY

JeffC

cracking day everyone

and that is by far the best track i have ever driven on  :cool:

we need more track days with the tvr crew they make you feel like your flying  :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

Top day, top company. Ta to Jeff for organisation @ a ride in the Busa. I take it all back, what a machine, & well driven too. Even two up we were gaining on Colin in his busa!!!

Pilot me boy, what a ride in the anchor. Your lines are perfect. No wonder it humbles a few faster cars. I did get a few clues wrong, & spilt a drop of Rioja at Lodge :D Stop poncing around with 5th gear goodness me :oops:

Great to put a few names to faces. Colin who turned out to be two people, & Bernie & Pete who I had no idea were twins. I'd always thought it was the same bloke :arse:

bad luck Ernie with the buzzed engine, gutted for you m8

Oulton. Oh yes, never driven anything better bar the 'ring. Looking forward to the vids & piccies

JT

cracking day everyone

and that is by far the best track i have ever driven on  :cool:

we need more track days with the tvr crew they make you feel like your flying  :D

ur spelling still looks good Mark , have you not had a "cheeky white"  :D  :D  :D

as for last night you could barely talk never mind type  :blush:  :D  :laugh:  :devil:

must agree top day, i really enjoyed it!! car was pi@@ing me off a bit,  but other than that a great time all round, nice to meet a few more people too!

thanks again to tomo for scaring our lass in the passenger seat  :D  :D

so j/c whats next??

Well I must admit you all seemed to be enjoing it  

There did seem to be a lot of empty track as well giving some clear runs .

I have a few shots, more of some than others, but Email me and I'll try and fire one or two off if I have any .

11482.jpeg

11483.jpeg

11484.jpeg

11485.jpeg

11486.jpeg

As for whats next  I think tommo has planted an idea for a trip to germany

uncannily, i was thinking (JC may do) the same thing

mail me some pics of my car over Andrew please  :t-up:

well here is my total contribution of video footage having a blat with the big un before the mount fell off  :down:  :down:

quick video here

Ps 100% respet to the mighty V8 again , It sticks in my throat to say it but that is a fooookin beast on track   :cool:  :D

mail me some pics of my car over Andrew please  

Should be on their way.. have included a few of the other NE crew for your WW write up!  :D

Ps 100% respet to the mighty V8 again , It sticks in my throat to say it but that is a fooookin beast on track    

Pete enthused about it all the way home, ......well, when he wasn't asleep!