Next Cambridge Area Meeting 29/10/06

chazpowerslide

And remember kids, the clocks go forward on hour on the 29th...

Place yours bets now for who will be an hour late!

If they listen to you they'll be two hours early...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• samcooke

• CrashBangWallop

• Martin Keene

I've got a brand new Diesel, should be fun.

Car is getting closser as well, Stoneleigh looks good in 2007 though?

I could always bring the capri and give you half a chance sam, although its got a proper engine thats nearly 50% bigger than yours so maybe it isn't really fair.   Maybe if I put it in neutral and I run through the holes in the floor and we only go to 1/8th of a mile you'd feel better?

How about we both go in reverse, then it might even things up, oh hang on......

:p

Sorry guys, defo cant make this one.

Had my op today to remove 8 moles from my back and consultant advised against drag racing at the weekend funny enough!!!!!!

Funny thing was the last thing I remember before the op was telling the aneasthatist when your just going through that "happy, i dont care moment" before you fall asleep what I was planning to do at the weekend! He had a Westfield too!

Maybe next time....Shame coz the car is running so well now.

Well that was a completely shocking performance from me :D  The only saving grace is that I can now do a burnout :D  Definately need more power, less weight, more grip and stiffer suspension :D

Thanks for organising another top day chaz, and the whole year too. :t-up:  All your hard work is much appreciated.

Pics to follow :p

Please Mr Scruffy, explain to the nice people how your 250bhp 2 litre turbo charged car with road roller tyres failed to travel as quickly as my 1 litre normally aspirated car with a badly slipping clutch. ;)