Next Cambridge Area Meeting 29/10/06

chazpowerslide

Good luck to all the WSCC members that will be having a go at this event but please please try harder than last the time we went.............OOOOHHHH the shame of being beaten by a Max Power

Corsa :p  :D  :laugh:  

9008.jpeg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• samcooke

• CrashBangWallop

• Martin Keene

Sorry guys I can't make this one....my car is still sick  :down:

Whats wrong? Anything I can do, got plenty of free time at the mo :D

Whats wrong? Anything I can do, got plenty of free time at the mo

Hi Hugh

Its still got the same miss fire from our last blat....deffo a carb problem.  I'm away loads with work at the moment so I have booked it in with Peter Baldwin for a check over and RR session.  

Thanks for the offer though  :t-up:

Np, good job really as I know sod all about carbs.  Definately time for injection :D  Spare seat if you want it to come watch sam get thrashed by everyone :p

Just seen this and I will try to come along next week. Will try to meet up with you at one of those points as its not too far from me. Be good to meet a few people.

Spare seat if you want it to come watch sam get thrashed by everyone :p

Thanks for the offer Hugh but I got to go to Guernsey that day  :(  its a shame really, as I would like to see if Sam can get further off the line than last years biker who made it all of........2'6"  :D  :laugh:

Hope to see you there polly_x, you can show Hugh how a Cossie should work.

b*******. Now where did I put that GT35 :down:

:p   Be good to see you there, been wanting a look at your car for ages :D

Hi guys, can't make this one unfortunatley, car is sorn'd at the minute too, shame as I am only about 4 miles from the Pod. I will email all the Northants guys now just incase they haven't seen this thread. Have fun.

I seem to remember that Neil let  the Max Power Nova get half way up the strip before he started and was queueing for the next run before the Nova passed the finishing gantry :p

Chaz.