Next Cambridge Area Meeting 29/10/06

chazpowerslide

The details of the next meeting are as follows.

We'll meet up at two places for the run into Santa Pod.

The first meeting point will be Tesco Milton at 9am for departure at 9:15am sharp.

We'll then run over to Brampton Hut Services on the A14/A1 to meet the Peterborough contingent at 10am

We'll leave Brampton Hut Services at 10:15am and go cross country to Santa Pod getting there about 11:30am

Hpoefully Gav will will bring some of the Northants boys over to watch Hugh destroy his transmission and Neil wind up the CVH turbo further than it's ever been wound up before!!

Chaz.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• samcooke

• CrashBangWallop

• Martin Keene

I shall be there. May or may not have a slipping clutch, depending on if I can get a new spring in time. Praps I'll keep it slipping so I have an excuse...

I shall be there. May or may not have a slipping clutch, depending on if I can get a new spring in time. Praps I'll keep it slipping so I have an excuse...

You don't need an excuse, we all know its slow :p:D

how much you wanna bet?

How much you got?  Fiver sounds about right - fastest run of the day counts :t-up:

Anyway, my dad's bigger than your dad :p

Hmmm. My dad's about 5'2".

I think we need a big pot between us all, prizes for 1st and 2nd, forfeits for last. Would make it more interesting... Chaz?

I think we need a big pot between us all, Would make it more interesting.

Not for me, it wouldn't.

I just hope I beat my own last time. That's it.

forfeits for last

Sounds cool, although I just hope I don't lunch my diff on the first launch :D

I just hope I beat my own last time. That's it.

What time did you get last year?  it was a 1.6 cvh on 40's wasn't it?

Can't make this one  :(  Working on the Saturday night again  :bangshead:. Roll on my next project which hopefully will have nothing to do with Network Rail  :mad:

What time did you get last year?  it was a 1.6 cvh on 40's wasn't it?

Off the top of my head... mid15's(I think Liam was in the 14's.  Yes, that was the spec.

They didn't get the track dry until around 11am the last time and I still managed to get about five runs in.  I've probably got a friend coming from Norwich, to spank his Elise about a bit, too.