Buying a Westfield

minisweeper

So i just got on to footman james to finalise the insurance and it turns out the b******ds now want to charge me £783 (instead of £650ish) for 1500 miles since this is a 1700 not a 1600.  

I need to find a cheaper hobby.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minisweeper

• Blatman

• Jack T

• petec

Well i've just been to the local meet (thanks to jack!;) and contracted a number of different forms of pneumonia.  Roll on saturday!

Well i've just been to the local meet (thanks to jack!;) and contracted a number of different forms of pneumonia.  Roll on saturday!

Girl  :p  :p

Sounds like you had a good time......just wait til saturday you'll be able to go playing as well !!

See you saturday (feeling jealous now with summer round the corner !;).

Peter.

Oh well.  After a few problems here and there (bottom hose fell off the radiator, water ran out, engine overheated; drove with no roof or windscreen in hail (feels like someone shooting at you with a nailgun for those who havent had the pleasure)) i finally got the beast home and took it round town.

Man can i wait till summer.

Hi Gerrard,

Glad to hear you got the radiator pipe sorted, and got home OK......sometimes these things just happen....sods law !

Whats you inital thoughts now you have had a proper drive ??

i think something along the lines of 'why didnt that pete b******d run this engine in so i can floor it and not feel guilty' :D

then 'who's paying for my next tank of petrol?'

Seriously though i cant wait for some proper sunny days.  I'm quickly running out of people to show it off to :(

glad your all sorted now anyway.......just give the engine time, it will pay dividends if you run the engine in properly.

Once you have run it in, i would suggest getting it onto a rolling road again, where they can power tune it.  

I am seriously jealous now, its been lovely and sunny here today (bit cold tho ) !!!!

Have fun and take it easy !

Peter.