Harrogate Kit Car Show

Buzz Billsberry

Morning Mr A!!

Tis going to rain this weekend, Saturday showers, Sunday is supposed to be a bit better!

But for those of us lucky enough to not be sleeping under canvas, its not that much of a problem is it!!!!

Hee Hee!!  (I'll be sorry for mocking when I need someone to tow us out cos we've sunk in the mud!! Hi Mark!!!;)

C U tomorrow!  Hope Kaz had a nice break!

Emma

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• deano.1

• Mark Stanton

Beer is the only thing packed so far!!!

Going for more alcoholic supplies at lunchtime, and I'm going to get a roll of bin bags specially for Michelle!!! I'd hate for her not to have enough!!!

Must remember to pack important things, like bottle opener, corkscrew, more alcohol etc........ Oh and clothes etc would be a good idea too!!!! :D  :D

All u lot think about is  drinking alcohol. looking forward to looking round the show!

Buzz

All u lot think about is  drinking alcohol. looking forward to looking round the show!

Buzz

Yeah, - right!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Emma, - was at Si and Michelle's last night and chelle was cleaning out the camper!!!!

Pete, - what a completely slanderous comment!!, - where the hell have you got that idea from????  ???  ???

Glad to here Chelle's cleaning the camper. Let her know she can help Kaz with the cleaning on Sunday morning plus assistance as an additional servant handing out the drinks to the fellas on Saturday nite!!

tell'em not to exhaust themselves too much on Saturday nite as they will need to be in good fettle for cooking breakfast before they start the morning cleaning!

I'll be looking forward to that. I've never seen women actually do any work...a part from whinge at the wonderful people that are mature sensitive polite and appreciative.....u know men!!

Buzz

Apparently this is a woman working Yeah right!!

Absolutely, I feel like my name is unfairly being associated with drinking!!

I think someone should sue Mr B for slander....... Anyone know where we can get legal representation?? :p  :p  :p

Absolutely, I feel like my name is unfairly being associated with drinking!!

I think someone should sue Mr B for slander....... Anyone know where we can get legal representation?? :p  :p  :p

Legal representation????????

No idea, - ( would you trust me? )  ???