Harrogate Kit Car Show

Buzz Billsberry

Well this is one of the more entertaining Shows of the season on this year's calendar. Special guest this Year making a welcomed return is Marcus Mayhem, lets hope he makes as good an entrance as he did last year!!

Joining in the Saturday night fun and games this time around will be the ever unpopular Airfix Ferrari Club of Great Britain, the Scrap Heap Challenge team from Robin Hood. They will be performing a superbly cheeky little stunt by turning a scrap yard into a shiny shed(car) by putting polished alloy panels on it!!

Also gracing us with their presence will be members from Cateringvan Club. They will be singing their club anthem 'Arrogance is our motto, we are the real Sevens' .U will be able to notice most them as usual. They'll be the ones walking round with their heads up their arses.  

...and last but by no means least & topping the bill for 2006 season will be guest appearances by Peter Filby (editor of Which Kit Magazine) and Ian Hayne (editor Kit Car) who will STILL be performing the 'Whinging' teddy bear throwing competition' on who's got the most editorial in their respects magazines via a Excel spread sheet. They'll finish off their spot with the fast paced relentless boring game called “To you, to me, to you, to me, the ever dull Cobra accusation game show.

So I suggest u ignore that lot and head for the ‘Si & Mich Extravaganza  night’ at their mobile tent for a seriously good evenings entertainment.

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday night. The good news for me is I will now be there in my Westy as it doesn’t get shipped to the USA until the week after now…DID I MENTION I’M GOING TO THE  USA!!!

No thought not  :p  :p  :p

Buzz  :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• deano.1

• Mark Stanton

Buzz Billsberry at his diplomatic best  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Hope to be there, might be just for the saturday night though, its my sons birthday on the 14th but we have a christening to go to on the 14th so he's having his party on the 13th.

Just kin typical.

I know i can't do anything to change my sons birthday (mmmm scanner, photoshop, birth certificate....) but next year I'm gunna put my dates on the calender before I wrap it up for the missus. This year has been a kin disaster. :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Can we put a Robin Hood on the Catering van stand this time ?

I should be driving by then :arse:

No idea what you mean Paul, - I must have missed that one! :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

Can we put a Robin Hood on the Catering van stand this time ?

I should be driving by then :arse:

No idea what you mean Paul, - I must have missed that one! :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

He must be hallucinating Charlie or he's gonin mad!!

4574.jpeg

4575.jpeg

or is he??  :blush:  :oops:  :suspect:

Buzz

oohh I might be able to make it, best have a word with me brother for some more free beer....

Any one else from the Manchester area fancy camping if the weather is o.k.?  It was a pretty good show last year, once all the cars had been cleaned of course. :D:D:D:p

Kirk

Don't forget the Security Team  :D  :D  :D  :D

Not me on the picture, - must be the twin brother I didn't know I had. :blues:

Should be a great weekend,- hot sunny weather booked. :):):)

Might come and have a look

what do you mean Dr Shipman? whats all this  MIGHT? crap? you will be there or I'll cut your balls off

Buzz

I can't promise but we might actually make it this year. We've previously been at my parents as it's my birthday. This year we were keeping it free for shipping the car but looks like that's going to be the week after so maybe, just maybe, first time in 3 years to our local show

Might come and have a look

Get your A*** there Scott, - will be partying Saturday night!!!!!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D