• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• deano.1

• Mark Stanton

.Right I've had a chat with Bruce Almighty and he has guaranteed a dry weekend with a lot of ill people on Sunday morning

Buzz

Given half decent weather, I shall try and be there on Saturday - first long trip in the car, limit so far is about 40 miles.  Mate, jak, who's just got SVA today is keen to come too, so that's 2 from Derbys area. SWMBO is away so day pass awarded.

Kerry S

yep, put me name down see ya there :D

Edited to ask - whats the cost of entry and camping? Not sure about this cartwheeling thing ???  Will the "entertainment" be suitable for my son who will probably tag along, aged 15 ???

Edited to ask - whats the cost of entry and camping? Not sure about this cartwheeling thing   Will the "entertainment" be suitable for my son who will probably tag along,

jak I think its free camping? as for your son he'll be fine.Its a lot of harmless fun or should I say a load of sad ole' gits dancing like divvies after a few beers!!  :p

Buzz

Edited to ask - whats the cost of entry and camping? Not sure about this cartwheeling thing ???  Will the "entertainment" be suitable for my son who will probably tag along, aged 15 ???

A few beers inside your son and he might surprise you

Looking forward to it just need to beg/borrow/steal a tent, then.

BTW Buzz, are you going to America soon - I think I remember you mentioning it a while ago :devil:  :D  :D

John.

A few beers inside your son and he might surprise you

Is that your professional medical advice, then? :D  :D

John.

Soft southern pansies the lot of you :p

We Northerners will be there on Friday to set up the Ranch :blues:  and suss out the location of our Airfix Ferrari and Rotin hood collaegues

Si - Make sure Dax and Zeena haven't been fed there should be a tasty Jack Russell to BBQ :blues:

Will be there also. Nice to travel from Bradford to Harrogate, if only to look at posh people, and p*** off the local young guns...I do fire breathing if you need any Airfix Ferraris melting and making into real cars?:laugh:

Mark glad to hear your still coming up to Harrogate

Buzz

Buzz - How's your car  ???  ???  ???  :down:  :down:  :down:  ???  ???  ???