Harrogate Kit Car Show

Buzz Billsberry

Nice one what time are u landing at h'gate uncle Charles?

Nuzz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• deano.1

• Mark Stanton

Buzz....I'm now considering coming up to Harrogate this weekend and camping over but will the evening entertainment be better than the pre-mallory evening  :oops:  :D

Calling the naked cartwheeler  :0

We'll certainly have a bigger fire!! I must admit it was a tad of a quiet nite.. enjoyed the company tho

C U saturday

Buzz

we will be there on friday afternoon to do the setting up - last year there was a few - i mean few hot showers for free - very limited facilities - if you want it - bring it!! there is a big supermarket right on the gate of the show ground so dont worry about bringing food or stuff - you can walk out to the supermarket. parking is going to be tight and also non kit cars MIGHT have problems - depends on the gate and how much you can blag your way..  :p

party on for friday and saturday night - best one may well be friday hoping the rain isnt going to be as the forecast says - pissin down all day saturday..  :sheep:

there is NO  electric hook ups - toilets are good - but if you have to use the woods - watch out for the bear.  ???

tip - get there early.. gonna be tight by the looks of it for space

Weather for friday light showers all day 20*c

Weather for saturday is dry with with patchy light rain  19*c

weather 4 sunday is dry with sunny interviews 19*c

No doubt the will chance as it has done every day I've looked in the past 4 days!!

Buzz

Terry

Alternatively, you could walk to the supermarket, buy a case of wine and too much beer, then realise you cant carry it all, get someone to drive down to pick you n beer in a westy and a can could split and someone could end up with a wet  :arse:  for the night!!!

I am understanding the bears were fed so much last year, they will leave us alone this year!!!!  :p  :p  :p

Roll on Friday night!!!!

ask mr cranshaw about a wet  :arse:   - sticky lemonade if i remember!! round the nads...  :durr:  :D

Message for all females attending the Harrogate KCS

Don't forget if you see a guy without  a drink U MUST respond by delivering a can immediately.....................

Buzz

..........................taking extra care to aim directly for the head.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   :D

The sharks back now Pete.

See you at Harrogate.

Buzz

..........................taking extra care to aim directly for the head.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   :D

See you at Harrogate.

Do ya know Kaz you can be really spiteful sometimes..you should be glad we let women be our servants!! anyway who said u could have a break??...the sink is waiting  :p

Buzz  :p

Buzz

See you at Harrogate.

Do ya know Kaz you can be really spitful sometimes.

Buzz  :p

Spitful??

You're right i can be really spitful.

It's the shark in me you see - chew 'em up and spit 'em out.  :p  :p

[

You're right i can be really spitful.

It's the shark in me you see - chew 'em up and spit 'em out.  :p  :p

Hmmmmm :love:  :love:  :love:  sounds good!!  :p

were did that 'e' go  :(

Buzz

Terry

Alternatively, you could walk to the supermarket, buy a case of wine and too much beer, then realise you cant carry it all, get someone to drive down to pick you n beer in a westy and a can could split and someone could end up with a wet  :arse:  for the night!!!

I am understanding the bears were fed so much last year, they will leave us alone this year!!!!  :p  :p  :p

Roll on Friday night!!!!

I dont remeber being at Harrogate last year .. or do I

Now I remeber what thew purple stain is on the tent door :down:

Weather for friday light showers all day 20*c

Weather for saturday is dry with with patchy light rain  19*c

weather 4 sunday is dry with sunny interviews 19*c

No doubt the will chance as it has done every day I've looked in the past 4 days!!

Buzz

Will blame you Pete, ( again! ) if I get P**s wet through at the weekend!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D