Harrogate Kit Car Show

Buzz Billsberry

Sorry to post this folks  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

But having just spoken to the Harrogate Show organisers: They're not keen on the WSCC folks turning up, having a drink, BBQ and enjoying themselves  :down:  :down:  :down:  Seems they received complaints last year  :(

No tin-tops allowed on stand

Well bottom line is - it's your show and there seems to be 2 options to me

1. Don't get too rowdy and play loud music till late night / early morning and be invited back for future years.

or

2. It's party time, upset the neighbours get booted out and not be invited back for future years, go out with a bang.

This post isn't a joke  :down:  :down:  :down: See Mark (Cast Iron), Simon Brum or Stu Pickles when you arrive - they can give you the full sp  :(

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• deano.1

• Mark Stanton

Cars still @ Plays Kool, couldnt pick it up today cos got fed up of waiting in a traffic jam in torrentail rain for over an hour due to M1 entrance being blocked (overturned lorry). Now 'er indoors is complianing about having to pick it up tomorrow, drive to Harrogate in pouring rain, put tent up in pouring rain and sleep in pouring rain.

Bunch of rainy, car not ready, moany wife ar** :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Just got back from Harrogate - glad I did n't take the westy, it poured down on the way there and back. I thought the show was a bit disappointing really.

I don't think they could have got the WSCC stand much further away from the main area unless they put it on the A1 :angry:  :bangshead:

There was a monster truck preparing to crush some scrap cars & the guys on the Robin Hood club stand were looking a bit worried  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

Don't think I would bother going to Harrogate show again judging by todays experience.

John.

I popped  down this afternoon with swmbo and the offspring  other than the proper cars on the  wscc stand there was nowt that got me excited ,  :down:..

walking round the various stands the price of scrap must be high judging by some of the prices they were asking for there cars  :0  :0  :0

was appalled at the build quality of some of the finished cars in the main hall, they  looked like they had been built in the dark , painted with a catapult and  wired up  by the electricboard, was looking at a chassis with an Audi v8 thrown in the back,half bolted in..  nowt lined up driveshafts must have been  5" out of line.. :(  :(  and these are companys towting for your £££££...

even my missus commented on some of the  light iron on display..

Did i miss westfields contribution in the main hall  only saw one yellow westy in there...???

Seem to be a lot of photo's of blokes arses and Jeep Wranglers :oops:

Puts Harrogate in a new light for me  :D

erm i'm not sure that Emma will be happy that you think she has a blokes A***!  ???  ???   :D  :D

right few questions, whos is the A***? who is the crazy lady in pink? where were the girls in lycra? :D

The A*** belongs to emma.1 (member of the 'wives who love westfields club) and the crazy lady in pink is dawn forbes (cams wife)

Girls in lycra never turned up!  (again)

:D  :D  :D  :D

right few questions, whos is the A***? who is the crazy lady in pink? where were the girls in lycra? :D

The A*** is mine!!!!!! :p  :p Crazy lady in pink is Dawnie...... my fellow member of the WWLW (wives who love westfields)

Sub branch of WSCC!!!!!!! :p  :p  :p

Don't know of any girls in lycra!

Sorry forgot Deano was still logged in I'll post it again PROPERLY!!

right few questions, whos is the A***? who is the crazy lady in pink? where were the girls in lycra?  

The A*** is mine!!!!!!    Crazy lady in pink is Dawnie...... my fellow member of the WWLW (wives who love westfields)

Sub branch of WSCC!!!!!!!      

Don't know of any girls in lycra! (other than the lycra in my jeans!!!!!

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p