Meet the Neighbours

Tony Sighe

Depends on the ages I guess. I think Rob Marshall and Nicky brought Hannah last year, and I think that Gavin and his other half (also Nicky I think) brought their kids.

I'll be seeing Tony a little later, so I'll ask him and report back.

Andy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• Mark Purves

• Blatman

Are there many/any kids going, cos it looks like if I want to come down later I'll have to bring them, cos we've got no babysitter that weekend :(

May turn up myself yet, and will have 5yr lad and 2 1/2 yr girl in toe if I do.

wife on hen night, can't let her have more beer than me now can I  :D  :D

Are there many/any kids going, cos it looks like if I want to come down later I'll have to bring them, cos we've got no babysitter that weekend :(

May turn up myself yet, and will have 5yr lad and 2 1/2 yr girl in toe if I do.

wife on hen night, can't let her have more beer than me now can I  :D  :D

Same ages (roughly) as our girls!

If Emma can't come i'll be able to get more pi@@ed than usual, if thats possible  :D  :blush:  :D  :blush:

Cheers Andy for finding out for us.........as Dean says one is 5 & the other one is 2............and oh my eldest kid is 38!!!!!!!!!!!! :p  :p

We'll be there too (allegedly, probably)

Emma, do the kids know left from right? (The younger two that is, we know Dean doesn't)

Yes Si, I think so....probably cos they take after me & not their  Dad :p  :p

Must remember NOT to let him teach them to drive!!!

As Andy has said we are planning on bringing Hannah and possible 1 of her friends, but they are a little older at 12/13. Hannah is my navigater for the day so I hope she knows her left and right.

Spoke to Tony this evening, and he said it shouldn't be a problem. Certainly the afternoon is supposed to be family oriented.

How they'll cope with hundred of drunken adults in the evening is another matter however :)

Andy

Someone has suggested to me that trailering my car to the Highwayman on Saturday with a pile of appropriate bits might be a good way of getting the head gasket etc. changed on my engine?

Any takers? ???

Appropriate compensation will of course be offered...

:t-up:

Andy

Any takers? ???

i'll take the bolts out....

Hmm... :p

Actually, that was a relatively serious request. Car needs fixing by Llandow (24th of July or something) so would definitely appreciate the assistance of a few knowledgeable people to show me how to change the head gasket on an XE.

As I said, appropriate compensation would of course be provided :t-up:

Andy

Andy,

Sorry to hear of your problem. I assume you are assuming the head is not warped.

As I doubt that anyone would be able to skim at the Highwayman for you.

:D  :p  :D