Meet the Neighbours

Tony Sighe

So we are going to be there subject to life, work or the weather getting in the way :t-up:

Left yourself with plenty of get-out clauses then Mr. B? :)

You never know, if you turn up I might finally buy you that drink ;)

Andy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• Mark Purves

• Blatman

Having read through the route notes from Crash to process the MSA approval I wish we could make it. anyone in doubt about going along then go, it looks like a great event

This will take some brownie points........... Get back from holidays on the friday night and just used up the last lot of points on the C2C.

If I make it I'll be the one in a loud shirt. :D

Thanks for the confirmations guys,

We're up to 36 confirmed so far & I'm expecting that to double over the next couple of weeks! (A few still deciding! )

Have you told me if you're coming?

Also confirm if you intend to do the Cotswold Tour, BBQ, Camping over?

It's shaping up to be a great event! :cool:

Tony

Hi Tony I am hoping to premier the car at the event if I can get it finished in time, How are the farm tracks and fresh chippings looking. :p  :p  :p

Barry

I'm told that this years route has been slightly better planned ;)

Andy

Cotswold tour. Probably not.

Camping. Absolutely not.

BBQ. Don't ask silly questions... :p

Why not doing the tour? Will you be in the Westfield? I'm told Malcolm has some great roads lined up for us...

Andy

I said *probably* not... I reserve the right to decide for sure at a later date...

:)

But 'probably not' means you're already on the negative side...just wondering whether you had a good reason ;)

Think us lot would hold you up? :)

Andy

But 'probably not' means you're already on the negative side...just wondering whether you had a good reason

You training to be a copper or something?

I will be there and will do the Run, all this is assuming my slipped disc is back in place by then. Getting in the car is easy, getting out at the moment impossible!

I must stop helping people, fitting a zetec and box to a Westfield with a back strapped up so tight a bondage queen would have been proud and so high on pain killers is not one of my brightest ideas :down:

Jeff.

PM me. I am a bit of an expert on slipped discs (which is a mis-nomer in actual fact). I may be able to offer you some helpful advice.