Peak District Christmas Dinner @ The Crispin, Great Longstone Sat 2nd Dec 2023: 12.30pm for 1pm

AndrewBClarke

image.png

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Phippsy said:

I've definitely only just seen this post. 

Sorrryyyyy @AndrewBClarke

It’s ok. Booked you a place and a meal 😁

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to Peak District Christmas Dinner @ The Crispin, Great Longstone Sat 2nd Dec 2023: 12.30pm for 1pm

Evening all, 

On route tomorrow I will be passing worksop or Mansfield depending on what route I pick, I was just wondering if anyone would like picking up (providing your not too far off route)so you can have a drink or two, there’s only my in the car so there is room.

P.S 

first come first served.

see you all there tomorrow 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@AndrewBClarke thank you and Clare very much. We’ve really enjoyed it and appreciate all the effort and little touches you’ve done for us. What a great way to start the Christmas celebrations with all our Peaky friends.

• Like 6

Indeed, a superb day, great morning out in the peaks, with a wonderful Christmas do afterwards. Thanks Andrew and Clare for all the hard work organising and making it work!!

• Like 3

Thank you,  an excellent afternoon good food, great people and games aswell:yes:.

Thanks for organising everything especially the games and prizes  we both enjoyed it.

Kirsty is now at her evening event 🥂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you @AndrewBClarke & Clare for organising a fantastic afternoon. 

The food was lovely, lots of fun had with great people, you just can’t beat it. 

plus I won a bottle of gin 😵‍💫👍.

hope to see you all soon, when it warms up.

• Like 1

Just to add Gemma and my thanks @AndrewBClarke and Clare. We both had a lovely afternoon, the meal was great, the company was fantastic and, as you say, it has set us up for the season. It is now snowing here just to top off the festive feeling.

Merry Christmas to you all and see you in the New Year.

Luke.

20231202_133307.thumb.JPG.cf5ef420ade825b97f5e525102c9b522.JPG20231202_133310.thumb.JPG.73bfb46d32cd01574278cf3289889beb.JPG20231202_133326.thumb.JPG.6b266845fbea00055b9baec0360004c3.JPG

• Like 5

Looks like you all had a great time. Well done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It looks like we missed an amazing do 🎅🧑‍🎄

Margarets op went well and she is doing great, hopefully she will be discharged tomorrow 😀👍

• Like 5

We both really enjoyed the day. Great company as ever and a lovely, hospitable venue. Many thanks to Andrew and Clare for organising. 

Nothing else to say really,

Oh yes,

BINGO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1