No WSCC Calendar or Mag

Buzz Billsberry

We're going to stop issuing the current Winter mag/calendar in New Member packs from this Saturday, the 21st. This will free up all the "spare" additional copies we have printed to service those members missing theirs. So if you've not had it by now, (or the end of the week at worst), we'll assume your not going to get it.

New Member packs will have a slight delay in shipping, as we will send them out with the next edition of the mag, which will go to press in a month(ish).

We will use this thread, combined with any direct requests to @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary to work out who to ship too. As we only have a finite number available, please do update us if your do arrive.

Thanks for your patience on this; we certainly are living in interesting and unpredictable times at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

No sign of mine either yet in Ireland. Happy to wait a little longer to see if it arrives as it's out of the country, but I'd definitely like a calendar at some point! I'll let you know if it does arrive though. 

Still waiting in Leeds. 

Steve Everall has not received a copy of mag or calendar

Similar experience here in Cumbria,nothing turned up yet. I appreciate how frustrating this is for those who have put all the efvorts into  a high quality calendar and the magazine

Best regards

Phil

• Like 1

I have not had mine either but to be honest, I have read the online PDF version and I don't use the calendar anyway so you can cross me off the list of 'lost in the post' people

• Thanks 2

Not had mine either yet in sunny Staffordshire.

Although, saying that we only had something delivered last week that was orded well before Christmas.......

Nothing on Friday before I headed south 🥲

will download the magazine, so don’t fret about resending to me if numbers are limited

• Thanks 1

Should this thread be considered to be the list of people who have not received the magazine or calendar? I've not seen anything on my side of the pond yet and don't want to be a pain in the butt...but I do want to be put on the list of members that have not received the package but would still like to.

dave

1 minute ago, Davemk1 said:

Should this thread be considered to be the list of people who have not received the magazine or calendar?

Yes please!