No WSCC Calendar or Mag

Buzz Billsberry

Hasn't got to me in Staffordshire yet.😢

Same here 

No magazine or calendar Stoke on Trent

I’ll keep you all posted if it arrives……. See what I did there 😄

And for the 1st time in all my membership years, no magazine or calendar for me.  Get other post delivered though, so am assuming it is now on someone else's bookshelf 😕 

Ironically if you live in Australia you’ll have already received your magazine & calendar, but the Royal Mail can’t deliver a few hundred miles…..

24 minutes ago, Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary said:

Ironically if you live in Australia you’ll have already received your magazine & calendar, but the Royal Mail can’t deliver a few hundred miles…..

Not on strike in Oz then 😅

Mine arrived today (deepest Hampshire UK) bag intact. So am assuming the posties are starting on the backlog. We got some Christmas cards today too....

@stephenh or @David lear

Im in Rugeley and I’ve had my magazine and calendar (last week). I’m no longer an owner and I don’t keep the magazines, so if either of you want to collect them, you’re welcome to them.

• Thanks 2

That’s very kind of you I’ll see if mine turns up in the next week or so

Nothing up here yet, possibly due to backlogs although got other post today ( sbfs storm cap ) 

Still nothing here either in Derbyshire,

If it doesn’t turn up are we able to get copies re sent out at all? 

Still waiting in Leeds. 

Still no magazine and calendar here in north wales. I want a copy of the Calendar as my car in in it a couple of times