No WSCC Calendar or Mag

Buzz Billsberry

Nor me yet (11/1/23) but I did get a Christmas card today postmarked 12/12/22, so I live in hope. 😬

• Haha 1

Nothing here either

At what point in time can we call this a loss?  I'd like to receive the calendar at least as I'm sick of staring at December...

A reminder that members can download the magazine and calendar here:

Mail from early December is still arriving, as of last Friday. My gut feeling is give it till the end of this week, then allocate and resend as necessary, BUT, my slight worry is, if we send while they're still clearing the back log, we may see further issues.

Still waiting on my mag and calendar, but I got another Christmas card this morning that was posted over a month ago…

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Paul Baker said:

Still waiting on my mag and calendar, but I got another Christmas card this morning that was posted over a month ago…

Same as you,  no calendar/magazine but a Christmas card turned up🤔

• Sad 1

Nothing here on the Welsh borders either, the downloaded/online mag I can live with but really missing my calendar!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, nick311256 said:

Nothing here on the Welsh borders either, the downloaded/online mag I can live with but really missing my calendar!

Here, Here. I'm still looking at Terry on the last page of last year's calendar.😝

• Sad 1

At what stage do we just give up and assume that the calendar isn't going to arrive? 

I know that I can read the magazine on line, but the online version of the calendar is a different matter. For some years now Mrs H and I have had it on the wall in our bedroom (the calendar that is) so that when we are getting up we can see what day it is whilst also looking at nice pictures of strange cars!

7 minutes ago, stephenh said:

At what stage do we just give up and assume that the calendar isn't going to arrive? 

I know that I can read the magazine on line, but the online version of the calendar is a different matter. For some years now Mrs H and I have had it on the wall in our bedroom (the calendar that is) so that when we are getting up we can see what day it is whilst also looking at nice pictures of strange cars!

Good question,  I've accepted that mine is probably being kicked around some Royal Snail sorting office never to be seen again.