No WSCC Calendar or Mag

Buzz Billsberry

Evening all

Its been awhile since I last posted but I hope ya'll had a great Christmas

Basically i haven't received either of the above, Memberships up to date and address is correct who do I need to email to get said.... I hope the calendar is available as it'll be the first I haven't had in all the years they have been doing them,

Any help would be great

Cheers

Buzz

Ah right thanks for that Scott…I’ve not been on for a while… cheers

Buzz

Not got mine either, but the post is a mess at the moment. 

Are you still near Leeds @Buzz Billsberry?

Hiya,

No I live in North Lincs but will be coming over to the Yorkshire meets from May. I’ll ping you and let you know👍🏻😎

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Buzz Billsberry said:

Hiya,

No I live in North Lincs but will be coming over to the Yorkshire meets from May. I’ll ping you and let you know👍🏻😎

In the Westy @Buzz Billsberry???😇

• Haha 1

Son Alex has just received his mag and calendar - except he hasn't - the plastic sleeve has torn open and all that's arrived is the cover sheet in a ripped bag 🥺

• Sad 2

Nothing here in the USA yet...but that's not all that unusual I guess given the distance. that said I'm excited for it to arrive.

dave

Mine hasn't turned up either - perhaps it's stuck at Customs at Gretna?

That's three for three now.

Neither has mine, but given that the postie has said that there are two enormous mountains of mail in the sorting office that have been there for weeks and they're not allowed to touch them.... I'm not surprised. Download version fine by me!

i  got my newsletter and calender yesterday fantastic photos in the calender i am in OZ

thankyou for sending

chris

Ive only just received mine this morning, so sit tight folks the delivery is a little sketchy.....

• Like 2

Same here, arrived this morning, all in tact just about 👍.

• Like 1