No WSCC Calendar or Mag

Buzz Billsberry

Just now, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

Yes please!

Cool - thanks Dave.

I've not seen anything yet but sure would like to!

Thanks so much!

dave

Yes this thread is being used for members to let me know they haven’t received there magazine’s, anyone not on the list from end of play today will have to download the mag and calendar from the “Downloads” section …

• Thanks 1

Thanks Mark - Please add me to the list of those still requiring magazine & calendar

Just in case I have fallen off the list, got the calendar but no magazine.

Thanks

Mark

• Like 1

Just to confirm, still haven't received mine. 

• Like 1

Me neither, but I’m not adding my name to the list so another member might get them.

• Thanks 1

I'm pleased, and slightly surprised, that my package arrived today here in Bozeman, Montana, USA.

The attached photo is how it arrived. It seems that the bag material might not be up to the task and it's easy to picture that it would tear and make a mess in the sorting machines along the way.

But I have the mag and calendar and my wife is happy that I'm "Mr. May"! Just as long as she doesn't start with "Full Monty" jokes I'll be OK.

So my name can be taken off the list - thanks so much for all your hard work.

dave

DSC_4776.jpeg

• Thanks 1