WSCC at Mallory Park 2004

Mark Stanton

speaking of the photo's...is it me or does my car look comparatively weedy compared to everyone elses'.

Now, I know that the rear wheels are too far inside the arches (awaiting funds for new wheels, front wide track suspension) but I also reckon my ride height is much higher than everyone elses...errr...

How much do I need to add to my "Car improvement fundraiser" in order to lower the car?

of worms>

Pete which is your car?. You might get away with wheel spacers to bring them out. I use 5mm on the rears

Buzz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

• conibear

Dark blue, aeroscreened, RAC barred, driver in black helmet and suit, silver wheels.

Have considered spacers before, but they're not the ideal solution and I'm always hoping my earning will outstrip my expenses sooner rather than later (i.e. I'd rather wait and spend a lot on what IMO is the "correct" solution...that's sounds arsy doesn't it, it's not meant to  :) )

Dark blue, aeroscreened, RAC barred, driver in black helmet and suit, silver wheels.

Have considered spacers before, but they're not the ideal solution and I'm always hoping my earning will outstrip my expenses sooner rather than later (i.e. I'd rather wait and spend a lot on what IMO is the "correct" solution...that's sounds arsy doesn't it, it's not meant to  :) )

DSCF0031.jpg

But for now................... :D

I've got some spacers you can try at Cadwell. :t-up:

Great pic from Si thanks  :D  :D  :D

1854.jpeg

Thats my boss in the passenger seat doing a good job to not throw up into my spare lid. I had my appraisal today and it seems I still have a job.  :D

Not at all Pete,you buy what u feel's right. Plus I think you'd have to run a big spacer looking at the pickys and I like you wouldn't risk it. Any thoughts on manufacturer/design?

Buzz