WSCC at Mallory Park 2004

Mark Stanton

First the bad news - Mallory Park on July 16 2004 is cancelled - due to the fact that the British Superbike Championship has booked the circuit from Thursday 15 July until Sunday 18 July  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:

Now the GOOD NEWS - WSCC at Mallory Park has been re-scheculed for Friday 30 July 2004.

Cost and details are all the same - just date change - we will re-imburse anyone currently entered who is unable to make new date.

Many apologies but this is out of our and Mallory Parks control as the Brit Superbike Championship carries the bigger clout - they only notified Mallory on Monday and fortunately Mallory folks have managed to provide us a very close date to original

Thanks

Mark

EDITED TO SAY ENTRY FORM AVAILABLE IN POST LOWER DOWN OR CLICK HERE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

• conibear

Well that rather makes an  :arse:  :arse:  of it, I was going to come down do Mallory on the Fri, Mira on the Sat and Scammonden on the Sun  :D  :D .

Going on hols on the 1st  :xmas:

And if you go to MIRA - you're gonna get stuck in some serious traffic  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:

But you could do Mallory and then do Loton on 1st or just Mallory and then back for your Hols  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Mallory MUST be pre-booked - see latest magazine for entry form details - or let me have your direct e-mail address and as soon as my computer is fully operational I will send you a form   :D

Anyone already entered will be transferred and I will be sending out info once my computer is fully operational  ;)  ;)

Marcus - check your PM and let me know via PM save any confusion  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

• 1 month later...

Spaces still available for this "Value for Money" WSCC organised track day  :D  :D  :D  :D

Don't miss out book up ASAP

See magazine for details and send e-mail mark@phoenixdesign.gb.com to receive entry form by return  :D  :D  :D

shock  horror  :arse:  :arse:  

:p never mind new date even better for me :D  :D

ps it was going to rain on the 16th anyway :p

• 3 weeks later...
Mallory forms can be downloaded by clicking the file link with this post. Be quick mallory is always a very popular event.

• 4 weeks later...

Space still available - plenty of track time - summer is upon us - get your entries in  :D  :D  :D  :D

See above to download a form or send me a PM.

Friday 30 July WSCC at Mallory  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Mark,

I have had confirmation of my acceptance of this event, but a collegue has not, I have tried to PM you but it always bounces back could you PM me so I can send details.Thanks

you have PM  :D