WSCC at Mallory Park 2004

Mark Stanton

A Westfield has never been asked to leave because of being tooo loud  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Mallory have a very good relationship with local residents - no complaints, no noise problems  :D  :D  :D

A westfield with any silencer will be fine  ;)  :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

• conibear

Apart from the JCB one fitted to a certain Andy Hawkins' car on a track day not long ago.....

We have to retain a little street cred ya know!

• 1 month later...

WSCC Mallory Park Track Day is full  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D  ;)

If anyone wants to join the ever increasing reserve list then please complete an entry form from my first posting in this thread on page 1  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Reserves will be taken in receipt order IF any space becomes available  ;)  ;)

Should spaces become available I will contact YOU  ;)  ;) ASAP  ;)  :D  ;)

Free camping available on Thursday night of 29 July at the circuit  ;)  ;) Circuit will be locked so you'll need to use nearest hedgerow of the pub for toilet facilities  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Free camping available on Thursday night of 29 July at the circuit  ;)  ;) Circuit will be locked so you'll need to use nearest hedgerow of the pub for toilet facilities  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Mark

For the camping does it matter what time we turn up?  I can't see us getting there until 8pm at the earliest.

Also in the morning will the cafe be open for fry ups?

Pub's don't shut 'til 23.00, so arriving at 20.00 is well early....

Mallory breakfast is one of the best in the UK. The cafe should be open just after the circuit opens.....

Thanks for that.

So are there any good pubs near the circuit?  I can see me needing a few cold beers :D:D after a drive around the M25 in the rush hour  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

There's a pub right on the circuit  :D  :D but take yer own cos last couple of years the landlord has been a right miserable  :arse:  :arse:  :down:  :down:  :D  :D

Fuel is available on site but its very expensive  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Take some jerry cans  ;)  ;) otherwise fuel is available from a nearby supermarket (Sainsburys or Tescos, I think) about 10 to 15 mins away easily reachable in lunchtime.

If you partake in every allocated session you can get close to 100 miles of track use - which uses far more fuel than road use

Out of circuit, turn left onto lane - thro to end - at T junction turn left - keep on going thro twists and turns - at large crossroads at traffic lights - turn right - straight across first island - soon on your left you will see a Mac D's - slow down petrol station next on yer left  :D  ;)

Cheers Mark, I shall add jerry cans to my shopping list.

Then I can refill them at lunchtime, fuel gauge a bit dodgy so the need to fill up between sessions is a must for me, just to make sure I don't run out on track.

Gents,

Fuel station much closer - if you turn right at the t junction, garage is 400 yds on the left.

See you all Thursday night

:D  :D

Doh - Thanks Fish  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  C ya Thursday  :D  :devil:  :D

I'll try for thursday night,but depends on work, otherwise c u friday morning

Buzz

Maybe  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D maybe not  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)