• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

• conibear

Yet another reputation for Pedro Billsberry  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Well, according to the SUN (obvious caveat implied), Summer will be here bright and early on Tuesday 27th with temperatures into the mid-20's (small "woohoo" emitted). :cool:  :)

That's annoying though, given that British Summers never last more than 3 days on the trot  :arse:  :bangshead:  :down:

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember folks no matter how hot it gets at Mallory all drivers and passengers must keep all limbs covered whilst on track  ;)  ;)  ;)  No shorts or short sleeve shirts  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Lets all have a crackin day  :D  :D

Hope you all have a cracking day on the 30th, will be thinking of you NOT as will be at THE RING..

:p  :cool:  :p  :cool:  :p  :cool:  :p

Where abouts is the camping? Do I just turn up at the circuit and find a bit of grass or is it a bit more organised than that?

Cheers,

Andrew

Do I just turn up at the circuit and find a bit of grass

Yep, there's plenty of it  :D  :D  :D seems most folks tend to set-up on the area right next to the circuit to the left of the statues  :D  :D  ;)

is it a bit more organised than that?

There's enough organisation on the day without anymore thrown in  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Any spare places

Nope - its full  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D

His cheque has been cashed - no refunds - it'll be his loss  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

So who's running the book on Buzz's arrival (or not)  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Any spare places

Nope - its full  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Just as well I've got S*** loads of work to do B4 then.........in fact what am i doing on here..... :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :oops: