• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• Bananaman

• conibear

All,

Just got back from Mallory - noticed that Kirkby Lane from the A447 is due to be closed from tomorrow (30th) for 1 week.

Don't know what time this is effective from, but it may be a safer bet to access the village from Earl Shilton (A47).

See you all tomorrow

Fish

:D  :D  :D

Brilliant day today, thanks to all who organised this excellent event.

I lost that slip of paper from the photographer that was snappin us all today. Does anyone have the website address for me? I didn't get a chance to have a look in the portacabin so want to have a browse on line and see if there are any pics worth having

www.reillystudios.co.uk/mallory should be on monday was told.

great day ,thanks to the organisers  :D  :D

Never done Mallory before, liked it a lot :D

Thought I saw your car there Ian but wasn't sure it was you. Which class were you running in?

Thought I saw your car there Ian but wasn't sure it was you. Which class were you running in?

Under 10 year olds :p  :p

Nige, t'was A the one with the Daikin climate control installed :sheep:

Nige, t'was A the one with the Daikin climate control installed :sheep:

Don't knock it Ian, Daikin paid for the whole day for me and one of my customers (who owns a Westy of course  :devil:  )

Yep, I remeber seeing your car now, you were parked next to me in the pit lane whilst waiting for one of the sessions to start. Fraid I was one of the slower ones out there today, bit new to this track day lark. I'd like to think I got better as the day wore on but can safely say I was passed more times than I did any passing!

I had fun though and with more practice i'll hopefully get quicker. (Wasn't nearly as slow as that orange TVR though  :D  :D  :D  )

Don't knock it Ian, Daikin paid for the whole day for me and one of my customers (who owns a Westy of course  :devil:  )

Thats handy ;)

See you next time then  ;)

Got a first today as well Ian  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D  :devil:

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D and thankfully not many more after yours  :D  :D  :D  :D

Just like to add my thanks to all who organised a great day.

115 miles of track time for less than £100 - almost spent that amount on fuel  :0

Other than a slight redesign of the rear wheel arch - glad they are detachable - car and driver live to drive another day.

Thanks again - when is the date of next years event ?

Mel