Stoneleigh Kit Car Show, 2021.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Ali and me were very impressed by the WSCC efforts. Really well organised and friendly bunch. Met a few new(to us) people. Great day, all in all. Now off to eat cake in the peaks with Julie and friends. 

• Like 3

A credit to all of the wscc organisers and helpers, thank you guys and girls! Really enjoyed my day on the wscc stand. What a fantastic club this is. 
Andy

• Like 2

A big thank you to everyone great effort to organise this great event. I had a great time.👏👏👏

• Like 2

2021 stickers on the box. 

20210829_122150.jpg

20210829_122205.jpg

• Like 6

Many thanks to the organisers for putting on a decent showing in a very short preparatory period. As Dave said the whole show was smaller than previous years but considering the last 18 months and all the issues, this show was like a new start. Hopefully a lot of the previous exhibitors will survive and we can get back to Stoneleigh in future years with even more gusto. Again in my case thanks to Ian, Gail and Marcus for arranging my passes so quickly and setting things up. I met up with many "old" friends and enjoyed the day. Well done all concerned.

Bob

20210828_135007.jpg

20210828_134918.jpg

• Like 5

My first show with my Westfield as only had it a month or 2.

Thanks to the organisers, you all seem a friendly bunch, had a few chats with people (sorry terrible with names), I do remember a Mrs P?? 😊 had a great time looking at all the other westfields getting ideas and seeing the things I already plan to do but now seen in the flesh on others cars like MSA roll bars and softbits roof with zips

Couple of pics from my day👍

Looking forward to a full show next year and maybe camping?😳🥴

IMG-20210828-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210828-WA0000.jpg

• Like 5

I did make it (albeit it very brief) and had a great chat with Dennis from Siltech, what a great bloke and can he chat (in a good way), in fact I think I could listen to him all day!!!!

Well done all!

• Like 3

Just got back from my first Stoneleigh show and wanted to say a huge thanks and well done to all involved in organising things.

I wasn't sure I'd make it with complications at home, but so glad I did even if it was just for the one day.

Great to meet you all 👍

• Like 6

Thanks to the organisers, I couldn't believe how many Westfields there were on Saturday.

It was great to meet people who I only know off the forum.  Seeing all the variations of car at bonnets off and especially to see @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary car in the flesh. 

• Like 2

Granted the number of exhibitors were fewer than usual, but we knew that would be the case and the exhibitor list had been publicised in the preceding weeks so we knew, for example, that Gardner Douglas wouldn't be there. But all told it was an enjoyable and relaxed day out for my wife and I on Saturday with good weather and the chance to talk over a number of things with exhibitors (esp. Coolex, Mike of  @Kit Car Electronics, Digital Speedos...) and of course a natter with fellow club members. So thanks again to our club organisers.

I didn't buy any goodies at the show but the chance to look at different Westies convinced my wife that we need a rear diffuser for the FW we are building, so WSC's 15 % online discount was taken full advantage of later that day!

It was clear that many owners were desperate for a show after more than 2 years since the last one, and I think some of the club stands were much better attended than in previous years.

Hopefully things will be busier next year with more attractions. One of which I haven't seen in recent years is the autotest guys doing demos in one of the sheds and it would be great of Grosvenor can bring them back into the fold.

• Like 3

Well, Mr Grump feared for the worst and I was wrong!! So glad that it was such a success and impressed our newer members. After the first miss in ten years or more I'll be back next year.

Well done to WSCC and the organising team in particular!

• Like 3

This is only the cars at 10am Saturday. There was a lot more later on.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Next year! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

I though everybody might appreciate an 'action shot' of what's involved with set up and breakdown of our pitch ....  😁

IMG_2992.thumb.JPG.72482e5c3243281cb5cd7b76adcff82c.JPG

• Haha 6

I hope someone’s going to disinfect that poor arch!