Stoneleigh Kit Car Show, 2021.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Replied to your email, Marcus. Can do it.

• Thanks 1

hi just wondering ive heard nothing bout volunteering even though i signed up soon as the forms were available also camping and parking / displaying? 255FC4D6-2060-4B4B-A84A-84B7778E218C.thumb.jpeg.67678bce55a64bf0e1dfe16442750b20.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Richard Wrexham said:

hi just wondering ive heard nothing bout volunteering even though i signed up soon as the forms were available also camping and parking / displaying? 

@Richard Wrexham you are on the list for helping all 3 days, we are currently finalising roles times etc and will confirm shortly - apologies all a bit rushed this year

• Thanks 1

To all members attending please see below site map and Car Owners Club's list.

NOTE!! WSCC outside stand location is a different area to previous years...

WSCC pitch now located on left half of The Grand Ring!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

966146153_StoneleighClubPlanV3.pdf Kit Car Club Stands Speadsheet1v2.pdf

• Like 3

As a newbie can I/we just turn up on the day and camp if we want? Just drive in and park at Wscc area? 

15 minutes ago, ianali said:

As a newbie can I/we just turn up on the day and camp if we want?

Yes, according to their web site, tickets can be bought on the gate. 

16 minutes ago, ianali said:

Just drive in and park at Wscc area? 

Yes, we have parking for Club Members Westfields on the Club stand. 

HOWEVER, please be aware that if you're planning on camping, you will need to buy a ticket at the gate, and you will be camping in the general area.

The WSCC camping area is by a special agreement with the shows organisers and is STRICTLY for the registered volunteers on the Club stand only. Stoneleigh are quite strict, (justifiably) about this, so any non-volunteer helper found camping here will be told to move, as soon as they're found. Regardless of time of day or current weather conditions! (People unfairly abusing this in the past have put the whole volunteer camping area in jeopardy for us)

• Thanks 1

Apologies if I’ve missed it but are the WSCC volunteers camping in the same spot as previous years?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stu Faulkner said:

Apologies if I’ve missed it but are the WSCC volunteers camping in the same spot as previous years?

No, it will be in the grand ring.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

No, it will be in the grand ring.

Ian apologies if appearing dense but is the camping in the same area as the display then?

only asking as can’t get there Friday to help set up as away elsewhere but my truck and caravan don’t exactly shout Westfield

Having organised, run and managed Stoneleigh myself a few times over the years (and written the manual), I appreciate what it takes to get this up and running, making the weekend great for members and visitors and tearing down again.

• To all the Volunteers; you are very much appreciated - thank you.
  • To the organising team; you've done a great job under late notice and considerable change - thank you.

I'll not be coming this year but I wish you all the very best of luck and I trust that the WSCC will be, as it ever was, the "best in show". 

:praise:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

How are we fixed for gazebo’s?

I have a 4 mtr dome one that I can bring as my lad can’t make it this year. ☹️

5 hours ago, Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer said:

Ian apologies if appearing dense but is the camping in the same area as the display then?

only asking as can’t get there Friday to help set up as away elsewhere but my truck and caravan don’t exactly shout Westfield

@Gail Jones (Shows & Events Coordinator) or @marcusb can clarify, please? 

3 hours ago, Stu Faulkner said:

How are we fixed for gazebo’s?

I have a 4 mtr dome one that I can bring as my lad can’t make it this year. ☹️

Stu @Stu Faulkner we have just the ezup gazeebo so yours could come in handy if you can bring it 👍