Stoneleigh Kit Car Show, 2021.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

@Trevturtle @Stu Faulkner we cant find 4th leg for ezup at Dells - I remember it got damaged at last show?? any of you two know where it is? was it taken somewhere for repair?

2 hours ago, marcusb said:

@Trevturtle @Stu Faulkner we cant find 4th leg for ezup at Dells - I remember it got damaged at last show?? any of you two know where it is? was it taken somewhere for repair?

It was damaged the year before and was repaired/replaced the last time we used it. 
All the frame should be in the big black bag and the cover in a box. 
not sure why any legs will be separate from the main frame. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi , Just thought id post that ill be arriving at the show today @ approx 6pm. 

Dont know if anyone whos there already will see this, i am booked in as a volunteer and for camping and car display, i was hoping to have been there about midday but ….. well ill see u when i get there. ! 

thanks Rich . 

• Like 1

I’m on our pitch at the moment. 
where do you want the gazebo?

Gazebo and Westfield Avenue need to be together, one compliments the other.

A question for anyone already there - are the sizeable sleeping policemen still there?

I will be there this afternoon with my son, but I have a rear diffuser fitted that will catch on the way down a speed bump - it’s really easy to take off, but I don’t want to be pulling bits off the car at Stoneleigh, so I’ll just leave it at home if I need to drive over the speed bumps

2 hours ago, NigelO said:

A question for anyone already there - are the sizeable sleeping policemen still there?

I will be there this afternoon with my son, but I have a rear diffuser fitted that will catch on the way down a speed bump - it’s really easy to take off, but I don’t want to be pulling bits off the car at Stoneleigh, so I’ll just leave it at home if I need to drive over the speed bumps

Yes still speed bumps on main entrance road 

Well done all, looked a great day for it. I can't make out how far back the cars go, a great showing.👍

Good to see a solid turnout!

Quick question for those at the show today....did anyone spot any companies selling throttle bodies and ECU's?

Hoping to pop up tomorrow and you never know but there could be a deal to be had??

40 minutes ago, Glen_I said:

Hoping to pop up tomorrow and you never know but there could be a deal to be had??

Come for the social side of things and the camaraderie of your fellow Club members and have a fantastic day, like today. Come for the show, the exhibitors, the trade stands and lots of side events and be prepared to be somewhere between disappointed and bitterly disappointed.

Had a fantastic day today on our stand, but elsewhere. Well, it was good to be there and show support and solidarity for the industry, but outside of the few big tent pole companies like Westfield Sports Cars and so on, it was very thin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Come for the social side of things and the camaraderie of your fellow Club members and have a fantastic day, like today. Come for the show, the exhibitors, the trade stands and lots of side events and be prepared to be somewhere between disappointed and bitterly disappointed.

That's a good point Dave, I took a old friend to Goodwood FOS as he has never been before, he thought it was great but for obvious reasons I could see it was a little thin on the ground regarding stands and exhibitors, but we still had a good day!

I will do my best to get up there, I didn't realise we have friends popping around in the afternoon and then I went and booked myself out in the evening so completely shot myself in the foot!!!!

• Like 1

I'm heading down in the morning for a mooch. Expectations recalibrated to not expect the usual turnout.

I'm going to see the Westfield builds you have all done!

Great day well done all 😎

A710DD47-E6A8-4F0B-AF09-0B791585F791.jpeg

D75A387D-5DD7-43FD-980A-1790EE4A54AA.jpeg

F46A5CC3-0090-4AF7-8E99-6D27047E97E8.jpeg

B1B0B25D-0C7B-4445-BECA-EFD2C568787D.jpeg

B7361C77-14B7-4EEC-85C4-CE591B77F341.jpeg

6A8EFC35-4B6E-4931-AA7D-1570E85284E6.jpeg

43FD8245-C134-43B8-9BCD-CB4D26A71B60.jpeg

62A01418-8E67-485A-9B9B-11CA6A7706CC.jpeg

• Like 3