Stoneleigh Kit Car Show, 2021.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

7 hours ago, Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer said:

Ian apologies if appearing dense but is the camping in the same area as the display then?

only asking as can’t get there Friday to help set up as away elsewhere but my truck and caravan don’t exactly shout Westfield

1 hour ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Gail Jones (Shows & Events Coordinator) or @marcusb can clarify, please? 

Camping has been advised will be at the top end of the ground this year see site map ( better facility's) however we can also camp on the Grand Ring area if we want

• Thanks 1

All helpers please see rota below, we will also email this to you all -

rota.jpg.41dd90b9ae7c1de8ce746795a6b17fb3.jpg

Rota.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 08/07/2021 at 17:23, Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer said:

We normally have an area allocated for those of us camping

i will be there at some stage on Saturday as already had something else on, happy to help when I’m there, will be about Sunday as well but not all day

Marcus sorry to mess with your rota but don’t think I’ll be there by 9.30 on Saturday morning

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer said:

Marcus sorry to mess with your rota but don’t think I’ll be there by 9.30 on Saturday morning

Subject to the approval from @marcusb, Clare and I would be happy to do a straight swap for this slot. We are on the rota as inside 1.30 to 3.30 if this would help @Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kevin Pullen - WSCC Treasurer said:

Thanks Andrew, is that ok with you @marcusb

no probs will update rota and re issues - Ill just wait a bit for any more feedback

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LukeW said:

@marcusb, @Gail Jones (Shows & Events Coordinator), @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO. I can arrive Friday in tintop to help setup if it helps, I thought I'd put down on my sheet to help friday setup.

I wont be camping as I dont live far away, Let me know a time for helpers on Friday and Ill be there.

@LukeW can you email your tintop reg to stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk - Friday set up starts at 10am but no mad rush main show kit not arriving till approx noon

2 hours ago, marcusb said:

@LukeW can you email your tintop reg to stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk - Friday set up starts at 10am but no mad rush main show kit not arriving till approx noon

Done! 
I won’t be able to get there til 1pm, so will see you then. 

• Like 1

Not quite sure where to put this...so here is the best place I can think of!

Will my Midlana be welcome on the club parking pitch in the Grand Ring come the weekend?

TVM

38 minutes ago, corsechris said:

Will my Midlana be welcome on the club parking pitch in the Grand Ring come the weekend?

TVM

Glad you asked that as I might want a spot for my SSC Stylus on Sunday.......

5 hours ago, corsechris said:

TVM

5 hours ago, Paul Aspden said:

Glad you asked that as I might want a spot for my SSC Stylus on Sunday.......

I don't see why not as WSCC members but maybe somewhere discreet rather than the head of 'Westfield Avenue' 😁

45 minutes ago, marcusb said:

I don't see why not as WSCC members but maybe somewhere discreet rather than the head of 'Westfield Avenue' 😁

Thanks @marcusb   It’s a bit bright for discrete, but of course happy to be marshalled somewhere out of the spotlight.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, marcusb said:

Stu @Stu Faulkner we have just the ezup gazeebo so yours could come in handy if you can bring it 👍

Hi Marcus.

I'm not down to set up on the Friday but I will pop over around 5PM with it so leave a space.👍

• Like 3

On 25/08/2021 at 09:11, marcusb said:

can you email your tintop reg to stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk - Friday set up starts at 10am but no mad rush main show kit not arriving till approx noon

Will leave about 9am, so I guess I'll be there a little before 11am for Friday set up, is that OK?

Inflatable gateway aside, :laugh:,  anything else needing bringing for set up?

• Like 1