• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Peak District Meet, Sat 22 May, 10am, nr Bakewell

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Thanks Julie for another great drive and splendid views though the Peak district. I don't know how you keep finding these fantastic routes.

It was great to meet everyone again and catch up.

20210522_123747.jpg

20210522_123732.jpg

20210522_123639.jpg

20210522_123737.jpg

• Like 4

Thought you might like this - 4227684E-2DC2-4683-B1FC-62D52A829D54.png.1d99c361515094f02f68ef0cfd03220e.png

632FECC9-E3BE-4354-A64A-AE02B725E3DD.png.819ea2a47ae778379ff229cea7278f24.png

the write up just about sums us up!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Superb!

Another great day out with friends, I must admit visibility wasn’t the best today but that could have been down to my wipers not working!!! Take care all and see you soon A & B . Oh @AndrewBClarke I forgot to ask ! Did you slide to a halt behind me at the last junction before lunch 🤔 not that I was looking or listening  🤣 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, aeg said:

I forgot to ask ! Did you slide to a halt behind me at the last junction before lunch 🤔 not that I was looking or listening  🤣 

Me? Never 😁. Keen to get to the food. 

Er, ahem, er do we need a magnet moment, what say you Honda Boys of the Peak District? only it was a Honda engined car that sort of left earlier than planned yesterday 😮😃🧲

We could push a boundary and say that it was because it was a shake down run if you are feeling generous, who has the magnet anyway?

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

@RobH72

@LukeW

@Scotty72

15 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

Er, ahem, er do we need a magnet moment, what say you Honda Boys of the Peak District? only it was a Honda engined car that sort of left earlier than planned yesterday 😮😃🧲

We could push a boundary and say that it was because it was a shake down run if you are feeling generous, who has the magnet anyway?

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

@RobH72

@LukeW

@Scotty72

In @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary's defence nothing fell off!

Me at the moment 🙄

Just drilled my ignition barrell off cos the bl**** steering lock wouldn't release.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

In @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary's defence nothing fell off!

And nothing was broken, either! 😝 😃

I think Dave and Ian are winning this one 🤩 so Scott might be keeping that there magnet for a while longer.

That sounds bags of fun then Scott, hoping you can get it sorted for all this lovely weather that is on our way this weekend.

• Haha 1

Don't think I'll have time to fit a new one before the weekend but it won't stop me coming out to play. 👍

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

@RobH72

@LukeW

@Scotty72

I don't have the magnet, but I do have this....

DSC04245.JPG.43c64d490093353a0e89f7c999d1b844.jpeg

• Haha 4