Donington June 21st

Andrew

3 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

£5 for a sausage sandwich 

Shouldn't this be in the for sale section?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

£5 for a sausage sandwich 

😮

Well this afternoon was awesome, @Lionel the legend!

have a great day tomorrow fellas 

• Like 2

Good day today, loads of dry running until the rain appeared at 4pm. Somehow lost the passenger side mirror glass which flew out over the bumps at the chicane 🤔🤣 and managed to get through a full tank plus two full gerry cans of fuel. A few red flags (2 caused by the same ginetta going off) but overall driving standards were really good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Did you have a sausage butty?

Ha ha, no I had the Sausage, chips and beans £9

An OK day I reckon. The track seemed very busy at times, with a smattering of knobheads in the mix.

my car ran OK mostly. Still got an annoying gear change problem.. will have to have yet another shot at fettling the gear extension.

Got a good little session with @Mole, but unfortunately the gopro power supply let me down and it failed to record. Dammit! (Not really a GoPro issue, more to do with the crappy cig lighter socket power supply)

However I had a session with Phil in the Molemobile which I have got and a session with the lad in the Megablade. (Non member and forgotten his name already 😞 ) 

As Scott says, rains came at about 4, wasn't going to swap wheels so got an early start home .. only to get stuck in a jam on the A1 for about an hour.

Only took a handful of pics in the paddock.. Molemobile was too far away in a posh garage. 😉 

Another Pinto! 😎

P1200345.thumb.JPG.4592769f9e81f70aa79844567e945be2.JPG

Scotty

P1200346.thumb.JPG.c9a60e441d79c6a101286acf9f849613.JPG

Fireblade

P1200344.thumb.JPG.a57a82c71f3da9fc0ebe50acb2fcfd1d.JPG

Pintosaurus

P1200347.thumb.JPG.ec81abb64c58df13c47de0fad1b8f87b.JPG

• Like 2

Yep agree with Andrew, generally a good day car going well but a lot of fast expensive cars but with drivers who don't know how to use their mirrors or just pig headed and don't want to move out the way..

Enjoyed the dry for most of the day and also had just over an hour full stint in the rain until the checkered flag! Was great fun and enjoyed a good question CK spin entering the back straight.. including a visit to the gravel but kept it going so back on track before the marshal could raise his flag!

Only down side was another broken wing support just before lunch but managed to find a helpful blacksmith who migged it up!

Good to see Andrew and Scotty plus the two non members!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Andrew said:

An OK day I reckon. The track seemed very busy at times, with a smattering of knobheads in the mix.

my car ran OK mostly. Still got an annoying gear change problem.. will have to have yet another shot at fettling the gear extension.

Got a good little session with @Mole, but unfortunately the gopro power supply let me down and it failed to record. Dammit! (Not really a GoPro issue, more to do with the crappy cig lighter socket power supply)

However I had a session with Phil in the Molemobile which I have got and a session with the lad in the Megablade. (Non member and forgotten his name already 😞 ) 

As Scott says, rains came at about 4, wasn't going to swap wheels so got an early start home .. only to get stuck in a jam on the A1 for about an hour.

Only took a handful of pics in the paddock.. Molemobile was too far away in a posh garage. 😉 

Another Pinto! 😎

P1200345.thumb.JPG.4592769f9e81f70aa79844567e945be2.JPG

Scotty

P1200346.thumb.JPG.c9a60e441d79c6a101286acf9f849613.JPG

Fireblade

P1200344.thumb.JPG.a57a82c71f3da9fc0ebe50acb2fcfd1d.JPG

Pintosaurus

P1200347.thumb.JPG.ec81abb64c58df13c47de0fad1b8f87b.JPG

Good to see you had a good day.

Lad in the Megablade was called Matt who lives down the road from me who I keep pestering to join the club.

• Like 1

Just now, Andy (Sycho) said:

Good to see you had a good day.

Lad in the Megablade was called Matt who lives down the road from me who I keep pestering to join the club.

Ha ha.. I did ask if he'd been badgered to join the club much, and he may have mentioned you? Nice bloke. 👍

• Haha 1

looked very busy

30 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

looked very busy

It was Simon. I get the feeling though as all days now are rammed full, quieter days will be few and far between. There were a few "experience" cars running too, which doesn't help with the traffic flow. Too may queues forming behind them.

Second vid. Chasing after a BMW Z3 (is it?) as he bullies his way through the traffic, followed by a bit of Megablade Matt, (That could be his new username if he's reading this. 😉) and a lap or so of clearish track at the end.

• Like 3