Donington June 21st

Andrew

Keep an eye out on Facebook, often the reserve places get bypassed completely. 

19 hours ago, Andrew said:

You've both got on the reserve list pretty quickly so hopefully you'll be somewhere near 1st and 2nd reserves? 🙂

Trouble is at the moment they are not offering them to individuals on a first come first serve basis. Every body on the reserve list just gets an email saying there is space available on the website, as I did with Cadwell.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a great day first three hours dry, then some rain then at one stage torrential brain and hail stones around the back of the track and dry around the pits area..

Had fun on the damp track when the heavy rain had gone and ended with a dry last couple of hours..

Quite a lot of Caterhams there plus was good to see Luke in his red Westy..

My car ran well with the new discs working well and no issues.. can't blame my couple of spins on them;

Roll on the 21st June , hopefully more of the same but maybe a little warmer and a little drier!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mole said:

Had a great day first three hours dry, then some rain then at one stage torrential brain and hail stones around the back of the track and dry around the pits area..

Wrong Donny thread Martyn? .. for a moment I thought I'd missed it. 😉

9 hours ago, Mole said:

Roll on the 21st June , hopefully more of the same but maybe a little warmer and a little drier!

Agreed, a bit of sunshine is required. :sun:

Yes wrong thread..worn out after a hard day trying to stay on the black stuff!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nooooooo.  😪 I'm currently getting rained on in Scotland. England is supposed to be sunny?

Just back this aft from a week's break in Scotland. ( I think my head and heart are still there.. 😍) I guess I'll have to fire up my trackday mojo tomorrow to get ready for Donny on Monday. Weather not looking too bad is it?

Will have a look at all the other dates that have appeared recently after I get Donington out of the way. 

• Like 1

I’ll warm the track up for you tomorrow

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I’ll warm the track up for you tomorrow

Have a good one Russ. 👍

@Mole & @Scotty72 don't forget the on line briefing.

I am briefed and ready to go. Just got to load up.. and haul myself down there in the morning.. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Have a good one Russ. 👍

@Mole & @Scotty72 don't forget the on line briefing.

I am briefed and ready to go. Just got to load up.. and haul myself down there in the morning.. 

Yes about to be briefed now!