Clan McWesty Glenshee 12th July

Gary Taylor

Will get the dash back together(I hope) and see you there

• Like 1

On 03/07/2020 at 06:16, Alfascozzesi said:

Hi Bob,

Let me know what your final plans are as I will probably make this run and will be coming this way from Fort William.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Gary

Hi Gary, 

We Are leaving Glasgow at 8 and taking scenic route through the Campsies up to Doune, Comrie, Crieff and the to Blairgowrie. From there to Glenshee. 

Bob

11 hours ago, Kirmodawn1 said:

Hi Gary, 

We Are leaving Glasgow at 8 and taking scenic route through the Campsies up to Doune, Comrie, Crieff and the to Blairgowrie. From there to Glenshee. 

Bob

Cheers Bob

Im meeting David at Tomintoul, lecht, corgarf to Glenshee

Hi folks,

we will leave Glenshee car park heading north to Braemar ( fuel) then carry on through strathdon picking up the B976 At crathie, left at the T junction and on to Corgarf, 

left and on through Cockbridge, the lecht and Tomintoul , ( there’s a long straight just before the T junction before Tomintoul where we can pull over and regroup) before following the road to the T junction just before Grantown-on-Spey 

Left AT THE SMOKEHOUSE if you reach the Spey bridge you just missed your turn !!

onto Coylumbridge and Right at the T junction 

Approximately 1 mile opposite the visitor Center and couple of shops Left and on to Feshie Bridge Following this all the way to Kingussie 

left at the T junction and onto Newtonmore, through Newtonmore and on the Righthand side at the south of the village is fuel and then a large car park  where we all regroup 
let’s have a good day 😁

Hi Bob @Kirmodawn1 could I join your convoy, as you pass the Dunblane area? Which route are you taking between Doune and Comrie Moor? Chris

Hi Chris,

no problem with you joining in. We should get to Doune around 8.45ish. We join the A9 and come back off at Greenloaning for Braco. Could meet you on one of the slips ?

Bob

Thanks Bob, I'll probably catch you at on the straight section between Greenloaning and Braco. 

Chris 

Another one for the convoy but a bit later. I will come South so I don’t drive the same road twice in the day.

What time will you be at Lochearnhead?

On 03/07/2020 at 12:13, Wills 57 said:

Should be ok and looking forward to the first run of the year 😀

You swinging in past here on the way up ? Or we can meet someplace?

6 hours ago, clansman said:

You swinging in past here on the way up ? Or we can meet someplace?

Does that mean the dash is back in and your on the road ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Yes dash back in , road test required first, today or tomorrow fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, McFrancis said:

Thanks Bob, I'll probably catch you at on the straight section between Greenloaning and Braco. 

Chris 

No problem. My number is 07555 083591. 

Bob

9 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Yup one small hiccup( my fault) but all good , taxed it so road test next if this dam rain stops !

• Like 1

Add another to the Clan Gary, I will meet you all  glenshee car park, just back from a run to St Andrews cracking westy weather

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fil46 said:

Add another to the Clan Gary, I will meet you all  glenshee car park, just back from a run to St Andrews cracking westy weather

Look forward to seeing you there