Clan McWesty Glenshee 12th July

Gary Taylor

Hi Gary

That's cool I was in cruse mode today.  had a magic day went home via keith direction had a good blow out that way not much traffic,

I will start getting a route planed could start from Banchory car park or something

8 hours ago, fil46 said:

Hi Gary

That's cool I was in cruse mode today.  had a magic day went home via keith direction had a good blow out that way not much traffic,

I will start getting a route planed could start from Banchory car park or something

That’s great and sounds good if you want drop me a message with your contact details and I’ll add you to the mailing list and WhatsApp group 

And we can sort out a date

Don’t forget our next organised event is the mystery navigation run on Saturday 1st August 

see separate thread for more details 

11 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Any negative “vibes” thrown your way for being out in a group lads? Just wondering as we’ll be over the border on Thursday and not looking to upset the locals. 

Hi Chris no, no negativity just a few things at present to be aware of

Shops and filling stations have different opening hours from normal ,

toilet facilities are few and far between ,

and probably the biggest for everyone is that with the government advice to exercise there are major numbers of cyclists about and many covid cyclists seem unaware of safe cycling as they wobble about in groups and dark clothing. Along with the recent tv and police attention to giving them extra room when you pass them

5 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

....unaware of safe cycling as they wobble about in groups and dark clothing.

🤭

Wonder any cycling deaths will be classed as covid deaths.

Missed this run out... car is currently in pieces as my 'slight refresh' grows arms and legs...

Are they doing MOT testing again?

Looked like a great day 👍🏻

Hi yes a great day and we’ve all been there as a wee job suddenly grows into a rebuild.

As far as I’m aware mot stations are open , And the mot Extensions end july31

• Like 1