Clan McWesty Glenshee 12th July

Gary Taylor

A massive thanks to all who made the trip to Glenshee today. Beautiful weather and 26 cars !!!

Great to meet up with friends old and new we then broke up the route into sections with regroup points

EDDA832E-D41C-4D72-979E-8EF6640F557E.jpeg

FCBB6A50-3559-4EAC-85AE-478BC114F7DF.jpeg

44A834E1-8811-4749-8DB3-9B0701709BF4.jpeg

8D7B245F-6E0C-46D3-8671-CC5D9F37F648.jpeg

6CA1B6D8-C0FE-43CA-B31E-3BCB4D425245.jpeg

72AA4B7F-D688-4508-8E10-E72DD0BCCD74.jpeg

F36B64DA-3C0C-4FE7-8ECF-FDD8AC3262A5.jpeg

• Like 2

Cracking run Gary, great day, hopefully first of many. Missus took the car out herself for an hour when I got back. 

• Like 2

Cheers Gary had a fantastic day .....even with the broken exhaust ! 

• Like 1

Any negative “vibes” thrown your way for being out in a group lads? Just wondering as we’ll be over the border on Thursday and not looking to upset the locals. 

Not at all. Lots of waves and smiles. Just remember your masks for the shops and it will all be good I am sure.

Now that the family holiday has been cancelled let me know when if you are passing through as time off booked and now not flying anywhere ( don’t know if I am happy or not!!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alfascozzesi said:

Not at all. Lots of waves and smiles. Just remember your masks for the shops and it will all be good I am sure.

Now that the family holiday has been cancelled let me know when if you are passing through as time off booked and now not flying anywhere ( don’t know if I am happy or not!!)

Will do Gary. 

Yes we’ll make sure we are masked up in the shops - funny but not so long so that would get you arrested!

We are also always very respectful driving through towns and villages. 

• Like 1

Hi Phil 

great to meet you today and apologies for leaving you in no mans land as I pulled out of Glenshee 

Thanks for the pictures the horseshoe one is great

looking forward to your cairn o mount east coast run , we’ll get a date together and pop it out there for everyone 

Great run, fun roads, lovely weather and a good natter. Ya cannae beat Scotland on a good day.       

If we get anywhere near that number of cars on Sat 1st Aug, I'll be a very happy bunny. Remember, the overnight is purely optional, the actual run is the main event, so at least make a day of it - we have precious few runs this year.