Clan McWesty Glenshee 12th July

Gary Taylor

Hi Folks

with the anticipated removal of the 5 mile rule on the 3rd July in Scotland. Who fancies the Glenshee run on the 12th? Food places will still be sporadic, petrol stations are open , so it may be flask and sandwiches.

if folk fancy it let me know and I’ll get organised 

• Like 1

I could be up for this provided I'm not away on holiday. It's in the diary for now. Very excited about getting the car out the garage and finally getting to drive it for the first time this year. 

• Like 1

And the North Eastern Posse are still hopeful of being up your way between the 16th and 2Oth - with Glenshee being a “must do” part of our tour 👍

Its looking like we will possibly be based at Gairloch for three nights instead of flitting about as originally planned - but all still a tad “wait and see” for the minute. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

And the North Eastern Posse are still hopeful of being up your way between the 16th and 2Oth - with Glenshee being a “must do” part of our tour 👍

Its looking like we will possibly be based at Gairloch for three nights instead of flitting about as originally planned - but all still a tad “wait and see” for the minute. 

Keep me posted and I’ll see if we round up a few injuns to attack , I mean welcome y’all’s 

• Like 1

yes Sunday 12th July Glenshee ;
details getting sorted but if folk organise to meet at a central point with a view to arriving Glenshee car park for 11am then we’ll head out over to corgarf, lecht, brig o broon , coylumbridge bridge, fleshier bridge to Newtonmore where we will separate to head homewards
Big car park at Glenshee and Newtonmore
Petrol at Braemar and Newtonmore.
Flask and sandwiches required as I have no idea if refreshments/ toilets are available 

see you there

2 hours ago, Michaelaitken said:

I will be there is that the car park at the ski centre for 11?

Yes I’ll see you there 

We could swing past @JimM at 9, and stop at Perth Services McDonalds at 10 to meet any from Edinburgh way.

• Like 2

I’m in for this. 
There may be a few of us meeting early and heading over Dukes pass, and travel up to Glenshee via Comrie moor Etc. Not confirmed but was suggested. 

Bob

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kirmodawn1 said:

I’m in for this. 
There may be a few of us meeting early and heading over Dukes pass, and travel up to Glenshee via Comrie moor Etc. Not confirmed but was suggested. 

Bob

Hi Bob,

Let me know what your final plans are as I will probably make this run and will be coming this way from Fort William.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Gary

• Like 1

Should be ok and looking forward to the first run of the year 😀

• Like 2