Oulton Park trackday 26th Aug

Andrew

Dammit. I wish the Welsh govt would confirm if I’m allowed to go on holiday or not 🤣

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Two more booked on. @Michael Whitworth

Not sure if that's 15 or 16?

I make it 16 

Roll up roll up 

3 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Dammit. I wish the Welsh govt would confirm if I’m allowed to go on holiday or not 🤣

Thought they had already said holidays are ok?🤷🏾‍♂️

Caravan parks etc can go back to work 6th July to prepare for 13th of July when they can start taking bookings from?

5 minutes ago, CosKev said:

Caravan parks etc can go back to work 6th July to prepare for 13th of July when they can start taking bookings from?

s***ting in a cupboard is NOT a holiday. 

• Haha 1

Shall we ask for some sort of club sponsoring?

By the way... rules aside... how many garages will we have? 

I booked 1 on my own... just in case... and i think each few bookings they give you a garage for the groups?

IF we do hit 20 cars from the WSCC in the day, I´ll do 20 stickers to celebrate the post-apocaliptic trackday.

image.png.72d0ad8a6f6b51bf1bd6cbd2f736cf63.pngimage.png.9d7086a0ea3b236b66e1f94ec1ad832d.png

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CosKev said:

Still awaiting to “be confirmed” on July 9th. 

Looking like the self catering sector will be open. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maurici said:

I booked 1 on my own... just in case... and i think each few bookings they give you a garage for the groups?

IF we do hit 20 cars from the WSCC in the day, I´ll do 20 stickers to celebrate the post-apocaliptic trackday.

image.png.72d0ad8a6f6b51bf1bd6cbd2f736cf63.pngimage.png.9d7086a0ea3b236b66e1f94ec1ad832d.png

So looks like we will get a double so would be good to get yours @maurici next to the free ones. The garages aren't that big at oulton to fit lots of cars but is good for table with brew up kit on and anyone that needs to do any work.

Screenshot_20200702_081731.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, syman84 said:

So looks like we will get a double so would be good to get yours @maurici next to the free ones. The garages aren't that big at oulton to fit lots of cars but is good for table with brew up kit on and anyone that needs to do any work.

Yes. I asked them to place mines besides the club one

Just checked looks like reserve list only

Screenshot_20200702_082939_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, syman84 said:

Pretty sure atm there are some restrictions on garages and amounts of people allowed in them due to covid19?🤷🏾‍♂️

10 hours ago, maurici said:

26-8-21 ? Are we going to do it again next year? 🙂

Re garages. I'm not too bothered about using one... unless as someone has said, it's peeing down and there's a need to crawl under a car. If anyone's driving their car to the circuit, I'd suggest they get first dibs on a garage space to dump their clutter in?

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

26-8-21 ? Are we going to do it again next year?

Check at what time it was posted... and average the ammount of beers that were in my system...

Then you will understand.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, syman84 said:

Just checked looks like reserve list only

B~~~~~r

Have booked day off on work and personal calendars this morning - ah well, I was a bit slow (as I would have been on track!)

13 hours ago, maurici said:

image.png.72d0ad8a6f6b51bf1bd6cbd2f736cf63.png

Ask your WSCC AO, imo there's enough members to do something.

PPPPlease can I have one even if only able to spectate?

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Re garages. I'm not too bothered about using one... unless as someone has said, it's peeing down and there's a need to crawl under a car. If anyone's driving their car to the circuit, I'd suggest they get first dibs on a garage space to dump their clutter in?

If I do get onto track reserve, I would not be trailering

• Like 2