What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

Contact Blyton Park Driving Centre

On 18/05/2020 at 17:52, Mole said:

Is that a pre lock down booking or recent... And who with? 

Post lock down, with Opentrack and fully booked within a a couple of days as everyone was desperate for track action.  7 Essex Boys going.

I’m off to Snetterton next Tuesday so I guess all MSV circuits will follow the same procedure. Just a bit of info for up coming trackdays at MSV circuits-

briefings and signing on is all done on line, you have to upload a Driving licence photo to the MSN Website when viewing event instructions. You still Need to carry the DL on the day.

No camping at the track night before.

One car per garage.

No visitors/Spectators.

Co drivers can only be from the same household as yourself.
No static Noise Test, drive by only.

Usual Social distancing applies.

2 hours ago, SootySport said:

briefings and signing on is all done on line, you have to upload a Driving licence photo to the MSN Website when viewing event instructions.

Would be nice to see some of this carried over when we're fully free of CV. Pity we cant do sighting laps on line too..  😉

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Would be nice to see some of this carried over when we're fully free of CV. Pity we cant do sighting laps on line too..  😉

curcuit days have said exactly that on bookface why they never did it before etc so it may well stay

• Like 1

Nearly all of Javelins June trackdays are now full. (15 out of 16) I think MSV's days are also filling fast so if anyone's fancying getting on track next month, you'll need to get a move on..

Donington on the 22ndJune with MSV is still showing space. Anyone care to join @Mole and me?

:dg-westy:  :yellow-westy:

Are javelin allowing car share from separate households..not passengers drivers?

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Are javelin allowing car share from separate households..not passengers drivers?

I've not seen anything in writing, but I would think Javelin will be using the same precautions as Opentrack and MSV.. No second drivers or passengers unless from the same household.

It would probably be safer still to say no second drivers or passengers for now, to stop people falsely claiming to be from the same household?  

Yes it's a pain because Phil was going to share the car as usual..and can't.. I actually don't know what the reason is..unless it is the worry of transfer on steering wheel or gear knob..

Either way pain for us..I am just waiting to see what blyton allows..

12 hours ago, Mole said:

I actually don't know what the reason is..unless it is the worry of transfer on steering wheel or gear knob..

..Can you be 100% certain Phil's not licking your gear knob when you're not looking? 🙂

• Sad 1

Javelin have confirmed that no shared drives from different households...pain for me..but might mean I do Cadwell on my own!