What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

12 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

But not at an organised “event” - there’s no doubt 100’s in parks all over the country, but it’s not the same thing as people gathering at a venue organised by a profit making venture. 

Slip and Grip are doing Castle Coombe on 01 June but it is limited to 50 max (Drivers and passengers and mechanic) and 25 staff to make sure that it is way under the 100. All online sign on - social distancing sound check - spaced out paddock - no cafe or restaurant - gates closed so no spectators or visitors.

I suppose it depends on how you read the rules; for me it is more about my health and catching anything, so a no for me. But others can make their own choices, again if we don't support these organisations then they won't be here forever. 

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Just booked onto Donington, 22nd June with MSV. 👍

Well done Andrew.. let's hope it's all on and we have some fun..will be good to see you..

13 minutes ago, Mole said:

.will be good to see you..

I'll fetch my binoculars, and give you a wave from the furthermost corner of the paddock. 🙂 

Yup, here's hoping it all goes off. Talking to the MSV chap this morning he was adamant they were going to do their first trackday on 26th of this month. See how they get on eh. 

If the restrictions are eased at the start of June to "properly" be able to take part in trackdays, there's going to be a rush on the bookings. I see even as we are now, Javelin's first half of June is almost fully booked up.

That's good to hear because I was aiming to do another in June..maybe Cadwell..but wanted to be fairly happy it's not all going to be shut down once we had all paid our fees!!

Need to buy a load of Jerry cans to fill up on some cheap fuel!!

22 minutes ago, Mole said:

.maybe Cadwell.

I'm trying to muster some interest in Cadwell July 9th. Have got a couple of pals semi interested. The main stumbling block at the moment is the ban on overnight stays.. meaning early starts for anyone any distance away. You never know though, perhaps there'll be some easing off with that particular rule. I cant see Hotels and B&Bs opening up anytime soon, but a camp overnight at a circuit could be made fairly safe?

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

I'm trying to muster some interest in Cadwell July 9th. Have got a couple of pals semi interested. The main stumbling block at the moment is the ban on overnight stays.. meaning early starts for anyone any distance away. You never know though, perhaps there'll be some easing off with that particular rule. I cant see Hotels and B&Bs opening up anytime soon, but a camp overnight at a circuit could be made fairly safe?

Who's the tdo?

5 minutes ago, EBD Engineering said:

Who's the tdo?

Opentrack. 😂  … no it's not.. it's MSV Ben.

Blyton 10th July. 

Was our WSCC day, but now Alan at Blyton has taken it over.

I’m booked on 😁👍

11 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Blyton 10th July. 

Was our WSCC day, but now Alan at Blyton has taken it over.

I’m booked on 😁👍

is it a kit car day or a free for all? i was hoping Blyton was going to be my shakedown day

2 hours ago, EBD Engineering said:

is it a kit car day or a free for all? i was hoping Blyton was going to be my shakedown day

No idea?

15 hours ago, EBD Engineering said:

not 100% sure.... ours was anything and i would hope Alan will do the same please drop him a bell.

if you need his email please email me and i'll copy you both in johnpdwilliams@hotmail.com