What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

On 16/05/2020 at 22:30, SootySport said:

Us Essex boys have already booked up for Snetterton on 26 May, we’re desperate for track action.

Is that a pre lock down booking or recent... And who with? 

On 05/05/2020 at 10:39, AdamR said:

Booked Donington for 5th June, and keeping my fingers crossed :sun: Javelin are offering 100% refund or credit + 10% if it doesn't go ahead.

Just looking at available days.. It looks like a lot of early June days with Javelin and MSV are fully booked all ready. A bit of pent up demand I guess. 🤔

RMA sent an email today saying they have a restricted Donnington day early June..but last RMA day there was not good and price very expensive...so giving that a miss.. maybe there will be a Cadwell date come up..

8 minutes ago, Mole said:

RMA sent an email today saying they have a restricted Donnington day early June..but last RMA day there was not good and price very expensive...so giving that a miss.. maybe there will be a Cadwell date come up..

MSV Cadwell dates:

Thur 25th June

Thu 9th Jul

Tue 28th Jul

😎

Monday 22nd June at Croft. 
Saturday 13th June at Blyton

I have a few dates in June I am looking at..but planning ahead there is a Donnington early September..might book that soon as there are not many days with anyone until then..just a few evenings...

19 minutes ago, Mole said:

Andrew are you all set up and ready to go?

Well, my car is. 👍

my new harness has just been delivered and i have a trailer again so ill keep my eyes on some dates, im not sure if my new car wil pass the noise test at donny. iv not had it tested anywhere to tell

3 hours ago, EBD Engineering said:

my new harness has just been delivered and i have a trailer again so ill keep my eyes on some dates, im not sure if my new car wil pass the noise test at donny. iv not had it tested anywhere to tell

Good way to find out..go for it!

If not Cadwell could be one to test the noise at..

I'm looking at 

Donny Jun 22nd MSV

Cadwell July 9th MSV

Knockhill July 29th

Nothing booked yet though..

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

I'm looking at 

Donny Jun 22nd MSV

Cadwell July 9th MSV

Knockhill July 29th

Nothing booked yet though..

I have booked Donnington on 22nd...and have assumed it will be on..and therefore done a Donnington and if cancelled then get credit for later in year..

Just hope in June that track days are not banned as private gatherings of more than two people..

But heho being positive..

Tempted to do some others before but waiting for next week or so to see what happens start June...

16 minutes ago, Mole said:

Just hope in June that track days are not banned as private gatherings of more than two people..

Yea, I'm pretty sure doing a trackday at this minute is going against the guidance. I'm presuming the next "easing" at the start of June will allow some more freedom. 🤞

As you say though.. any bookings should be carried over if things don't work out.