What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

did snetterton evening  in the westfield for a shake down  ,  few days back with javelin ..  brilliant fun, even nursing a broken wrist she sure is a fun ride . already booked back gain for 1st week in july.. :)

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 22.19.11.png

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 22.21.31.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, andyj007 said:

with javelin

What are the briefing and sign up procedures like? Got a day at Croft with them next week. 

yes read the form online, turn up, sign on and away you go,  no static noise test just drive by.  a little q to sign on due to the 2m rule, but other wise allgood.  much better than normal to be honest,  could still chat to people , just use common sense with SD..  Javelin are great.  photos are free where as MSV charge stupid prices just for a digital image which i find really annoying,  should be included or £ each not a £10 a pop....  canteen open but with barriers and SD measures.   Fuel bowser open..  toilets open with alternate urinals closed off,  doors left open or off so you just walk in..  very well thought out, IMO and did a great job of adhering to the new  way of life..  

• Like 1

Just back from a great day at Donnington..really sunny til about half three..then thunder and lightning..

Car ran well..plenty of clear track..some meaty cars there too.. really great day and car ran like a dream.. well until I was out in the rain and lost the back end on the left hander after the old hairpin..thought I was going to be in the wall backwards..managed to avoid that and was aiming for the gravel on the other side..brakes weren't helping so gave it a  bit of right foot and kept it on the grass and then back on track..

I think my wet jeans were from the rain!!

Looking forward to next Monday and a repeat performance!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Mole said:

lost the back end on the left hander after the old hairpin..thought I was going to be in the wall backwards..managed to avoid that and was aiming for the gravel on the other side..brakes weren't helping so gave it a  bit of right foot and kept it on the grass and then back on track..

I don't think you want to be repeating that on Monday. 🙂

Glad you had a good day and the car behaved. 

Roll on Monday. 😎

Seems most days are booked up in July and August except Blyton..

However just thinking about Donnington on 3rd August or snetterton on 4th..

Would be third time at Donnington this year..and snetterton is local and not done for couple of years....

Or Cadwell Tuesday 11th...

Something to think about!

I was up for donington on the 3rd August but didn’t get much interest. 

I could have my arm twisted though as I do like the track and it’s my closest one plus I’m already off work that week 👍🏼 

Also on my list of tracks I want to do, it's about a 6 hour drive for me so would need to leave the day before. 

3 minutes ago, Smudge62 said:

Also on my list of tracks I want to do, it's about a 6 hour drive for me so would need to leave the day before. 

Yeah on my track day bucket list too. Not quite as far for me, but would definitely require an overnight stay. 

I'm keen for an anglesey day