What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

22 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm watching with interest. 😎

Just been talking to JeffC and he fancies a Donington.. he's got some wet tyres on the way too.. just in case. 

** I'm still planning on going to Knockhill 14th Sep. 

Im about to order a set of wets as well I can't be missing out on all the fun 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mole said:

So as per the title..when are we going to get the band back together after Oulton Park..

In September I have potential for...

Donnington msv 21st

Cadwell 22nd javelin

Cadwell 28th msv

Snetterton 29th msv

Donnington 30th Jav

Donny could be a difficult one for noisy beasts like mine. 

I would also agree with the comments about prefering MSV to Javlin.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

I'm watching with interest. 😎

Just been talking to JeffC and he fancies a Donington.. he's got some wet tyres on the way too.. just in case. 

** I'm still planning on going to Knockhill 14th Sep. 

I could be persuaded with a Knockhill visit. And I bet Stoney would be up for it too.

4 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

I could be persuaded with a Knockhill visit. And I bet Stoney would be up for it too.

I was counting on the two of you. 🙂  .. no panic yet, still only seven booked on. 

10 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Donny could be a difficult one for noisy beasts like mine. 

i have never had a problem at Donnington... What did you measure at Cadwell.. ?

So Donny might be a bit near to your trip North of the border!

54 minutes ago, Mole said:

i have never had a problem at Donnington... What did you measure at Cadwell.. ?

Cadwell always reads lower than other I had 98dB but that was static, full throttle with TBS on driveby may trip the noise meters.

55 minutes ago, Mole said:

So Donny might be a bit near to your trip North of the border!

A bit close but still doable. 30th would be a better choice but thats with Javlin.

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

I'm still planning on going to Knockhill 14th Sep.

I could be up for that. My September holiday to Sorrento has just been cancelled 🤬

1 hour ago, Mole said:

What did you measure at Cadwell..

The bloke walked up and asked “is it loud?” and I replied “not really” and he put the sticker on 👍

3 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I could be up for that. My September holiday to Sorrento has just been cancelled 🤬

Sorrento v Knockhill? .. no contest. 😎

Oh well my silencer must need repacking..again..was either 98 or 99..where normally around 96.. but didn't have any problems at Donnington a few weeks back..well not on the loud 108db day!!

I will let you boys have a think about which Donny day..I am up for either.. but also prefer msv direct...

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

The bloke walked up and asked “is it loud?” and I replied “not really” and he put the sticker on 👍

did you have any problems throughout the day in terms of them saying it was noisey? the reason I ask Is mine is on the load side (however have just repacked the exhaust) as I am there next Wed evening and then Croft the week after.

52 minutes ago, stickymint said:

did you have any problems throughout the day in terms of them saying it was noisey? the reason I ask Is mine is on the load side (however have just repacked the exhaust) as I am there next Wed evening and then Croft the week after.

None at all. Passed Croft a couple of weeks back without any problem. 

23 hours ago, Mole said:

So as per the title..when are we going to get the band back together after Oulton Park..

In September I have potential for...

Donnington msv 21st

Cadwell 22nd javelin

Cadwell 28th msv

Snetterton 29th msv

Donnington 30th Jav

Having had a thought.. I could probably do any of those dates.

Another Donny would be fine by me, but a worry for the noisier ones amongst us. Although, as I keep saying.. I've never seen anyone chucked off for noise at the last three days I've done. At worst they'll ask you to lift or short shift past which ever meter you're tripping. 

Snetterton would be easier for all re the noise issue.. plus they allow camping which Donny doesn't for anyone needing an overnighter. (Me.. nigh on five hour journey I think) Might even get the Essex boyz on board. 😉 

And then there's Cadwell. Been twice this year.. but it is good. Bit more central for most? 

23 hours ago, Mole said:

when are we going to get the band back together

Why do I think of the Blues Brothers? 😎😎

the s2000 engine amongst us made lots of noise at blyton. the nice man came to have a word at dinner time lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1