2020 Trackday chat

TAFKARM

Weather's supposed to be good back end of next week. If we're not all on lock down it might be a good time to play out? 😉

Too much work to do for me I’m afraid. Having to do weekends now to try and keep my head above water!

I’ve decided to put some energy / money into getting the Westie back our to play so Lionel is hibernating for a bit....

I wouldn't be able to do next week, but MicLaren or Munter always has a spare seat Russ ;)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RussH said:

I’ve decided to put some energy / money into getting the Westie back our to play so Lionel is hibernating for a bit....

Woo hoo! about time too. :yes:

1 hour ago, AdamR said:

I wouldn't be able to do next week, but MicLaren or Munter always has a spare seat Russ ;)

The McLaren, thanks!!!!

• Haha 1

Get your wallet out then 😄 Mine will never see the track again, too frustrating!

Just seen that Mr Trump not letting UK citizens into us now so that is my eight day trip cancelled next week..so need to get geometry sorted quick so I can get out on track instead.. unless that gets stopped!!

• Thanks 1

On 14/03/2020 at 18:48, Mole said:

need to get geometry sorted quick so I can get out on track instead.. unless that gets stopped!!

I think there's a government meeting tomorrow... maybe see if we're all going to be on lock down for a few months. 

Gonna be a thin year for trackdays and motorsport in general I reckon. 😞

Does a track day count as a gathering? I’m not sure it does. Some creativity with the briefing required, otherwise what’s the problem

6 minutes ago, RussH said:

Does a track day count as a gathering? I’m not sure it does. Some creativity with the briefing required, otherwise what’s the problem

Well it's up to the powers that be to decide on the size of a gathering I suppose.. part of the problem I've heard about is the medical cover that has to be on stand by.. priorities should be elsewhere perhaps? Tbh I think they were more thinking about the sort of medical support a football match type event requires?

Borris:     “Now is the time for everyone to stop non-essential contact with others and to stop all unnecessary travel." 

I think the "unnecessary travel" pretty much kills off everything Westfield related? 😞