2020 Trackday chat

TAFKARM

Hopefully I’ll be at Oulton too!

Really shouldn’t with everything going on & my work load, but it may be the first & last for some time!

Boris is onboard 

FB_IMG_1584647060709.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So was anyone brave enough to book Oulton in the end?

I'm still tempted TBH. MSV don't book loads on like most, and I think the weather is meant to be decent. See how the weekend goes.

Just to lighten the mood

Well apparently the Greek says 

‘Fastest car is not always yellow’ 😆 @RussH 😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1584817452201.jpg

• Haha 1

Just taxed the car finished it off and been for a run out..fantastic..away from everything... Tomorrow getting geometry set up...then hopefully ready to find a track day..that is still on and not full!

Sounds great Martyn! Times like these I wish my car was road legal...

Looks like I won't be at Oulton Tuesday, been gardening instead today, starting to grow what we can ready for the impending zombie apocalypse 😄

Rhubarb, broccoli, parsnip and sprout bed now has a lettuce-ready spoiler for extra downforce!

15848961399711839595710.jpg

• Haha 1

...and guard gnomes!

id say outlon is going to be cancelled i seen a post on msvs facebook page that bikes have been cancelled at cadwell and donny tommorow. so i doubt the cars are going to be far behind. 

4 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

id say outlon is going to be cancelled i seen a post on msvs facebook page that bikes have been cancelled at cadwell and donny tommorow. so i doubt the cars are going to be far behind. 

The right decision I think.

Just now, RussH said:

The right decision I think.

yep. think your right. ive also seen some videos of the loonys waiting to get in to the supermarkets by me today